Chapter 29 - Lost Her

Damien Serano

We stopped a few kilometers away from the Europol headquarters. We're checking our plan on last time before going in there. I asked Danielle to tell me the plan again and she got it perfectly.

"Damien." She called me but I was looking for another alternative for us to get out later.

"What's the code to the device?" She asked.

"Why?"

"In case something wrong, I can.. access it."

"Just scan your finger print here and it will be activated." I said as I pointed on the right side of the device. Danielle looked at it and I opened my back to get my signal activator when I could see a needle going through my back.

Before I could say something, I passed out.

Danielle Leone

"Luka, do you hear me?" I asked after I attached a tracker on Damien's body that will be active in 30 minutes. I took a deep breath and grabbed the signal activator from his hand.

"Yeah, I can hear you." Luka said.

"I need you go guide me in." I said as I took Damien's gadgets and guns from his body. I attached it my body and I opened my motor cycle trunk grabbing my favorite weapon. I put it on my back.

I put a couple of bombs that can detect any motions. I don't want people to get near Damien who will wake up in a few hours.

"Danielle."

"What?"

"Stay safe." I smiled when he said that. I got on my motorcycle and went near the headquarters. I checked the time and waiting for the guard change.

"Danielle, I want you to see your 1 o'clock." Luka said and I quickly followed his direction.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The guard change will take 3 minutes and there will be a small opening there. Becareful of lasers." He warned.

"Okay." I looked at my watch and there's one minute left to the guard change.

"NOW!" I ran towards the small opening. I jumped as high as I can when I saw those lasers. I ran like there's no tomorrow and caught the guard quickly. I covered his mouth and dragged him into his own post. I punched him so hard that he instantly go unconscious.

"You could have warned me that the laser was as tall as my knees!" I hissed to Luka.

"Sorry, never thought it would be that.. high."

"What's next?" I asked as I grabbed the man's ID. I leaned his unconscious body to the wall taking his uniform.

"Blend in, you can do it. Everyone is changing.. you only have one minute leff." I wore the uniform and put on the hat as well. Put his ID around my neck and walked into the building like nothing happened.

"Two doors on your left." I turned to my left.

"Put the ID to the scanner." I followed Luka's instruction.

"You're in." He said as I walked into the the room. I looked up the ceiling and there's no CCTV in here. Europol needs to upgrade their security. They might be working with the ILLICIT but sure enough they should learn from them. I took off the uniform and threw it into the garbage.

"Go to your right, there might be some guards there so you need to prepare your gun." Luka warned.

"Stop." I stopped right away.

"Go to the left and the 3rd door on your right." He said and I quickly opened the 3rd door. I knocked the guard unconscious and I quickly attaching the USD to the PC. I downloaded the file.

"Is it working?" I asked Luka.

"Yeah, it's working. You can go out and go straight to the end of the hallway." I got out from the room and quickly ran to the end of the hallway.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said when I saw 7 guards turning to me whole they're eating their breakfast. They got up immediately and I started to fight them one by one.

I tried my best not to use my gun because it will attract unwanted guards because the sound is too loud. I grabbed my knife from my pocket and started stabbing them.

"Drag one of them to open the door." I grabbed one man and put his finger on the scanner.

"Good!" You walked into a long hallway that seems has no end. You looked at it nervously.

"I will guide you."

"Guide me now.." I said raising my tone.

"Just go through that all way quickly!"

Dean Alessandro

When I first realized that Damien and Danielle already gone, I could feel my whole world falling in front of my eyes.

Our plan was not going to the Europol headquarters but go to Dante's headquarters in Amsterdam because we located the nuclear code to be there.

Never in my mind, I imagined the both of them will go to The Hague in any way shape of form. When I located the both of them, I onew exactly why they're there.

After Lycan announced that he is the member of ILLICIT, Europol was not having it. They shut a lot of our connection instantly completely feeling betrayed. Lycan gave them a copy of the nuclear code never imagining us going there to get it.

As soon as I got to the Hague, I found Damien unconscious in the forest. It made me worried about Danielle more knowing that she's inside of there alone.

I took Damien's motorcycle and sped up to the headquarters when suddenly almost the whole place blew up. My body was thrown away because of the impact and I could feel my heart stopped for a second.

"No.." I got up and quickly ran towards it not caring that fire starting to spread.

"Danielle!" I screamed my lungs out.

"Danielle!" I screamed so loud until I couldn't breath. I was going crazy, I was going around looking for her. I was lost and it felt like.. I was in a movie where I saw everything went down in front of my eyes but can't really do anything.

"Dean! Dean! Danielle is not there! She's not there! We have to go to Amsterdam!"