Chapter 54 - Temper

Danielle Serano

I looked at my calendar and tried to take a deep breath. My period was supposed to come 3 days ago but it's not coming. I was trying be as calm as possible.

I called my secretary to buy all the pregnancy test brands out there. I'm nervous and Declan will come home tonight from Milan.

"Mrs. Serano, I tried to get every brand. I bought about 17 test packs."

"Thanks, Gia." I said as I grabbed the plastic bag from her.

"Is there anything else?"

"No, you can go back to the office." I said and quicklt went upstairs to my room. I peed in a paper cup and started do all the pregnancy test. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I locked the door to my bathroom and put a timer for 10 minutes until all the pregnancy test will have their results on.

My phone rang and I walked to my vanity.

It's Declan.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Hey, I was just.. I was just.."

"What? Did something happen?" He asked.

"No!" I said before he get panic.

"Nothing happened. When will you come home?"

"Danielle, you sound so suspicious. Do you know that?" He asked.

"I'm fine." They I gasped when I heard my time went off.

"Danielle, did something happen?" He asked again.

"No. It's just.."

"It's just what?"

"My period is late and I was testing if I'm pregnant or not." I said and there's a silent all of a sudden.

"Declan?"

"I'm sorry, I put you on mute for a second. I just ended the meeting and I'm going to the airport now to go home! What's the result?" He said as I heard him panting.

I unlocked the door and walked in slowly. I'm so nervous and my heart is racing.

"I'm nervous."

"Me too." He said and I grabbed the nearest pregnancy test. My eyes widen when I saw two lines.

"Oh my god!" I started to cry.

"Positive?"

"Yeah!" I cried.

"Danielle! I wish I could hug you right now!" I looked at all the other pregnancy tests and it all came positive. I was crying, squealing and just.. going nuts.

"Come home please.."

"Baby, I'm already on my way to the airport. I see you soon!" He ended the call and I decided to call my father.

"Yes, Danielle?"

"Father."

"What? Why are you crying? What happen?" He started to panic.

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh! Congratulations! Oh my god! This is a such a great news!"

"I know."

"I'm flying to Paris right now!" He ended the call. I dialed Mikhela's number.

"Yes, my darling?"

"I'm pregnant!" I said and she squealed through the phone.

"Alejandro! Alejandro! Danielle is pregnant!"