Pieces of the past

17 years ago

Charlottes POV

I took a deep breath thinking over what I was going to say before knocking on the grand door of the Mikaelson mansion. Rebekah came to the door looking extremely stressed out and guilty. "Hey Bex, is Nik here I really need to speak to him it's quite important". I told her trying to calm down my nerves.

"Char now's really not a good time". She told me nervously while biting her lip with glossy eyes. "Why what's happened, is he okay is everyone alright?" I questioned more nervous than before. "He really doesn't deserve your kindness Charlotte" she whispered. "What?" I spoke getting agitated before shoving past her and walking into the house. As soon as I step into the house I saw multiple items of clothing littered around causing my heart to drop I continued walking towards his bedroom reassuring myself and trying not to jump to conclusions.

I opened his door and my eyes went wide and my hand flew to my mouth muffling my gasp. Hayley and Klaus turned to me wide eyed as they both scrambled to put clothes on. I turned on my heel trying to leave whilst Klaus continuously called out my name trying to get me stay so he could "explain".

Just as I reached the door Kol comes bursting through with a grin plastered across his face until he looked at me and saw my tear stained cheeks then at a half dressed Klaus with Hayley rushing behind him. "What the hell is going on here?" he questioned his smile dropping while looking back and forth between everyone.

"Ask Klaus I was just leaving" I stated angrily before walking through the front door and slamming it shut behind me. "She called you Klaus you really fucked up brother" I faintly heard Kol say before I started running home.

As soon as I got home and realized nobody was there I pulled out my phone and rang my sister. "Care, where are you I really need you to come home" I spoke with a wobbly voice through the phone as soon as she picked up.

"What happened Char, I'm on my way I'll be there in a second, just stay calm okay" she said calmly though I could tell she was panicking. "Klaus" I whispered through the phone barely being able to say his name. " I swear if he touched her I'm gonna kill him" I heard an angry voice say which I worked out to be Damon. "Damon's driving me I'm just round the corner, I'm gonna hang up now okay" she told me. "Okay" I chocked out. "I love you Charlotte" she said before the line went dead.

Less than a minute later Caroline and Damon burst through the door to see me curled up on the couch, salty tears trailing down my cheeks. "What happened Char" she questioned as she sat beside me whilst pulling me into her chest. "He cheated on me, he slept with Hayley I saw them. She was supposed to be my friend i- I don't understand what she would do that" I whispered unable to stop the continuous tears falling down my face.

"That hybrid dick!" She exclaimed. I could feel the anger radiating off her. "I was going to tell him Care that's why I was there" I explained. "What we're you going to tell him Lottie?" Damon asked softly with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion trying to control his anger. I looked up at Caroline wondering if I should tell him. She nodded at me reassuringly. "Listen" I said. He looked at me confused before he started to stare at my stomach, his eyes widened in realization.

"Your pregnant" he said shocked. Before a wide grin broke out on his face and he practically shouted "I am going to best the best vampire uncle ever, ha super vampire uncle, Stef is going to so jealous when I tell him that I found out first and that I'm there favorite uncle." A let small smile onto my face watching how excited he was about this pregnancy.

"Sorry Damon I already claimed that role" the cocky voice of Kol came from by the door. Everyone turned to the door with shocked expressions worried that he was going to tell Klaus. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell Klaus he doesn't deserve to know and I'm really sorry about what he did to you" he told me softly.

"And if it means anything he just got cussed out by my family for hurting you, I mean other than Elijah he's got an act of nobility to keep up" he said smirking at the last part. I laughed slightly before sighing. "Alright, you are the only ones who know about this and I want to keep it that way for now. I'm going to tell my friends from mystic falls as soon as I can't hide the bump anymore but Kol if you want to be apart of this, apart of my kids lives then I need you to promise me not to tell anyone in your family about these baby's" I stressed.

" I swear it, cross my heart and hope to die sunshine" he said whilst mockingly saluting to the sky. "There's also one more thing I'm going to need help with" I explained. "Anything, what is it?" The original questioned. "I want you to help me open a supernatural school for them" I told him.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Okay so this is the first chapter done. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet but it's growing on me.

Do you want more flashbacks or just to get on with the story with what's going on in the present?

If you have anything you want me to add or potential love interests since I haven't decided If I want Charlotte back with Klaus yet then lmk.