Caught out

Freya POV

"Why do you two not seem surprised?" Klaus asked glaring at me and Rebekah. "Scrap that what the hell are the three of you hiding?" He asked us suspiciously. "What makes you think we're hiding something Nik? Can we just not be surprised that Kol was hiding something" Rebekah stated. She knows, I thought to myself which shows that somewhere along the line Rebekah had some sort of loyalty to Charlotte because if there was anyone she would never hide anything from it would be Niklaus.

"What about you Freya, what's your reason for not being shocked over our brothers treachery?" He interrogated. "I may not have known you all for a thousand years but I've known you long enough to know not to be surprised when someone's hiding something, it happens often in this family. Your all very secretive people if you haven't noticed" I defended.

Kol POV

I don't mind being questioned by Klaus he doesn't have any real arguments other than the fact he's jealous. "So how well do Charlottes kids know you Kol, because I'm curious about the fact they've spoke to Davina before. So surely they must know you well enough to trust you and they know an awful lot about our family and my past with there mother. That leads me to believe you have told them about us" He all but asked.

"Well I didn't tell them about you, I told them about me because I am the most interesting original although I obviously left out a few centuries give or take where I was stuck in a box, but it just so happened that I spent the better part of the millennium with you lot" I explained.

"Maybe you'd like to find yourself back into that box again" Klaus seethed. "Come on then Nik, I'm sure you'd have a great time explaining to Charlotte where I went" I tormented. Klaus started storming towards me before Rebekah vamp sped in front of us. "Alright, that's enough. Leave Kol come back after you've both cooled off" She scolded. "Happily" I stated before disappearing.

——————————————————————-

I think it's so cute how their all working together trying to help protect the secret from getting out.

This is also a new chapter that wasn't in the book previously.