The bane of my existence

Time skip

Lizzie POV

Hope Mikaelson, the very bane of my existence. Everywhere I turned it was all Hope this, Hope that like she's not even that interesting so why was everyone so intrigued by her presence. We've had multiple new people at the school before it's not like she's the first person to ever join the school. So why the hell did everyone think she was so damn special.

"Ugh" I said in disgust. Lily looked up from her work at me with raised eyebrows. "What Lizzie." She questioned. "That new girl Hope, she's-." I started before being cut off by Alec who came to sit by us with his lunch tray. "You seem a little intimidated or jealous even" he playfully nudged me. I turned to glare at him. "I am not jealous or intimidated she just ruined my whole Miss mystic plan. That Rebekah girl her aunt entered her and now I've got to change my whole plan to fit her" I told my siblings angrily as Josie and Henrik had joined us in the middle of my rant.

"I don't think she seems that bad" Josie told everyone shyly. "It's because she's not. Lizzie just likes to exaggerate" Henrik spoke with a light tone. I scoffed "not that bad, she's that hybrid dicks child mixed with the hybrid whore that alone just means ew" I stated. Lily scrunched her eyebrows before looking at me. "I'm gonna try to not be offended by that, me and Alec share the same biological father as her remember" she told me.

"Yeah but you had him mixed with mom and that's crosses out the bad" I told her, it was obvious really. "It doesn't work like that Lizzie, she's still partly their sister and shares some of the same genes as them, she also obviously a tribrid like Alec and Lily" Josie tried reasoning with me. I glared at her before giving Henrik a quizzical stare.

"Henrik stop staring at them" I scolded. "Huh what" he said quickly turning back to look at us with slightly red cheeks. Alecs face turned in one of amusement before turning to look at the table behind us. "Ah, the pretty red head you've had a crush on since literally forever has made fast friends with Hope" Alec said teasingly and playfully kicking Henrik's leg under the table. "What no I don't" he replied to quickly.

Lily looked at him with curiosity before saying. "So if I went over to them right now and asked Baylee to sit with us you wouldn't be bothered" I caught on to what she was doing and continued. "Yeh what about we invite her for a sleepover, just me, Lily, Jo and Baylee?" I teased.

Henrik blushed a bright red colour before quickly speaking. "Alright, alright stop. Maybe I have a small crush on her" he told us with his head on the table. "Aw, my little brothers all grown up" Alec mocked and in return getting a slap across the back of his head. "Ow, what the fuck was that for" he said glaring at Lily and rubbing the back of his head.

"Leave our brother alone, remember that girl from the grill who you said you were going to marry and didn't even know her name" Lily mused. Alecs eyes widened. "That's what I thought" she finished. "I was 12" he argued. "Still happened. Would you look at the time I need to go. Bye family" she said before getting up and leaving seeing the glare Alec was sending her. Josie, Henrik and I all turned to Alec with questioning stares.

"You said you were going to marry someone you had never met and only saw once in the grill" I laughed. "I'm going to go kill Lily" he said before getting up and starting to leave. "I hope you find your crush from the grill big brother" Henrik shouted causing many people to look at Alec and start whispering. He sent Henrik a heated stare before flipping us off and walking away.

————————————————————————————————————————————

If you couldn't tell Lizzie hates Hope. I also really liked writing the siblings all interacting like this and I'm going to add way more sibling interactions in the second book where I can include Hoe as everyone starts to accept her more.

Lizzie will be the hardest to convince to get along with her because she feels kind of replaced by Hope as Alec and Lily get close with her and form a sibling bond with her