Tres maleficos Mikaelson

(The chapter name is Latin if you want to find out what it means)

Freya POV

I know it isn't my place to pry but I know a Mikaelson when I see one. When I was around the kids I felt the presence of another Mikaelson witch that wasn't Hope. I had the same feeling when I met Lily for the first time and seems though her and Alec are twins I had to assume it was him. I know what happened with Klaus and Charlotte but was it really possible that when it happened Charlotte was pregnant with Klaus's kids.

I also figured out he definitely didn't know they were his and if he does eventually find out it won't be good for either side. The certainty of me feeling the presence of other Mikaelson witches is the only reason I snuck out of the mansion to go visit Charlotte merely hours after my family had left minus Kol. I took a deep breath before knocking on her office door. "Come in" I heard her voice before opening it and walking in.

She looked up from her desk with slight confusion before smiling kindly at me."Freya, is everything alright I thought you all left a while ago" Charlotte asked. "They did I came back I just needed to speak to you about something" I told her wearily. "Yeh sure what's up" she said giving me her full attention.

"Alec and Lily" I started I saw her visibly tense knowing what was coming. "I practically felt the Mikaelson magic coming off them. There Niklaus's kids aren't they." I asked with caution not knowing how she was going to react. She sighed defeatedly before saying. "I knew someone was going to work it out I just didn't think it was going to be this quickly, the kids know about their dad and they know who he is. But they also know what he's done and what happened between me and Klaus curtesy of Damon and Caroline" She explained.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell him that there his. I think that's up to you to decide when and if you're going to tell him. I love my brother but I know that I wouldn't tell him if I was in your situation. I've overheard my family arguing about what happened between the two of you numerous times so I think I've managed to piece together some of what happened, but that's only one side of the story and what actually happened may forever remain unknown" I told her reassuringly. She seemed taken aback by what I'd said before I small smile graced her features.

"Hayley happened, but I'm sure you've managed to work that out by now. I want to tell Klaus but I don't know how to start and I'm still getting used to him being around again right now so it's probably not going to be anytime soon. I've asked the twins whether they want to get to know Klaus but they told me on numerous occasions that they don't want to know him." She paused before starting again. "And thank you Freya, I know that you don't know me very well and don't owe me anything but I appreciate it" she told me with a smile.

"Well I'd best get going before they realize I'm gone but for what it's worth I think you're doing great with the fact Klaus is back in town after everything that happened and accepting Hope into your school we all really appreciate it. It was lovely finally putting a name and face to all the story's I've heard over the past 17 years" I told her whilst getting up and heading towards the door. "It was lovely meeting you too Freya" she said as I was leaving.

Charlotte POV

I sat in my office for awhile thinking about what Freya had said. Klaus has a right to know about his kids but I know that he would be beyond angry once he finds out that he has two more Children that he never got to see grow up. Then there's the selfish part of me that thinks no fuck him he chose to cheat and sleep with Hayley he doesn't deserve to call my kids his it doesn't matter that he's biologically their father.

He wasn't there for them but Alaric and Kol were. Maybe it's my fault for never telling him about them but the time I tried to I came across the one thing that changed my life in so many ways for the better or for the worse and I experienced things I never wished to again. True heart break. I was having a mental battle about what I should do and eventually I had sat there for so long I soon drifted off.

"Charlotte hurry up and try it on Nik is going to be so jealous that he's not here to see this in person" Rebekah beamed. "Alright Bekah I'm coming" I said as I stepped out of the dressing room in a burgundy skin tight dress that clung to my body in all the right places. (Dress at the top of screen) "wow Nik is going to be so jealous that I get to see you in this. Unlucky that he can't come with us on girls night" Rebekah said smirking smugly as an idea popped into her head to get back at her brother for all the times he had stolen her best friend away from her.

"Okay pose" she said before snapping multiple pictures of me. "What are you doing Bekah" I questioned while laughing at the blonde in front of me. "Payback time" she said smiling at me. " I just sent those photos of you to Nik and 3..2..1" she stated before her phone dinged indicating she had received a new message. She smiled at me knowingly before reading the message.

'You won't be having your girls night soon Rebekah with the way your going. Oh and tell Lottie she's not allowed to wear that dress it's to revealing for anyone to see but me'. Nik replied.
"He wishes" she scoffed before replying to her brother.
'Sorry Nik, the dress is already bought and we're heading out now. Bye brother.'
"Right we best be going before he finds us and ruins girls night" she giggled before pulling me out of the store. "Your brother is really territorial" I replied giggling with her.

I was abruptly pulled from my dream as Ric called out my name from the other side of my desk. "I'm up, I'm up" I told him shooting up from my position slightly disoriented. He shook his head in amusement. "I was just heading to the grill to get some lunch I was going to ask if you wanted anything but it looks like you should head home and get some rest" he told me with a smile still laughing slightly.

"Yeh I'll head home for a bit and um Ric" I started. "Yeh what's up" he asked growing concerned. "Freya knows" I pause before continuing "About Alec and Lily" I finished. His eyes widened in alarm. "What how" he spluttered out."She could feel the Mikaelson magic on them or something it's a witch thing, she tried to explain but I don't speak witch. Kind of like how Lizzie first she realized Freya was a witch at the grill" I started explaining before he cut me off.

"Well is she going to tell him? She's not going to say anything right? What are we gonna do?" He rushed out anxiously. "Woah, calm down. She promised not to tell anyone, she said she knows that if she was in my position she wouldn't want everyone to know" I explained calmly. "And you trusted her" he said in disbelief.

"Yes, I trusted her. I believe what she was saying. If she wasn't being truthful all the Mikaelsons would be here right now questioning us" I spoke softly. He took a deep breath before agreeing. "Alright, but if she says anything then we are going to have a huge problem" he says further expressing his concern. "I know" I told him.

They spoke completely unaware to the presence outside the door that had overheard the last parts of their conversation.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Ahhh, so Freya knows about Alec and Lily being Klaus's kids. What do you think about her finding out so early into the story. I wasn't sure wether I wanted anyone to know about it yet but I decided just to let Freya know for now. I hope the whole witch sensing thing made sense.

Who do you thinks outside of Charlotte's office?

I'm also going to edit all my chapters so far rather than doing it half way because I was not expecting so many people to read my book and I want to make sure it all makes sense. And thank you for everyone reading my book so far.

I love the part of this chapter where she had the flash back dream sort of thing. I wasn't sure about it at first but I've decide I really like it. I also really wanted to include Rebekah in this chapter and I didn't want Charlotte bumping into two Mikaelsons on the same day it seemed a bit to much so I hope you like the first taste of Rebeklotte's friendship and the teaser of klarlottes relationship.

Im also not going to be able to post everyday this weekend because I'm going away and won't be back until Tuesday but I'll try to update as often as I can. I'm also starting school on the 6th so I won't be updating everyday anymore but I'll try to update 3-4 times a week <3