You met who?

Third person POV

Freya got her order from the grill and hurried to return home so she could piece together the past that her family have with the mysterious girl from the paintings who she soon figured out to be named Charlotte. Curiosity is a fickle thing. As soon as she came through the doors of there new house she called everyone downstairs to explain to them who she just met and wanted to know what importance this girl had to her family.

"What's wrong Freya?" Hayley questioned the girl who seemed overly excited. "We'll first off, I got Hope an appointment to view the Salvatore school and you were right it is for supernaturals, I just need to ring later to sort out the times that we can visit." Freya explained. "Really! Thank you aunt Freya" Hope said with a wide grin. "How did you manage to do that, I thought the website said you had to email?" Kol asked slightly suspicious.

"I was just getting to that. I bumped into the headmistress and a child, a girl in the grill on accident, the girl she was with sensed that I was a witch." Kol and Davina glanced at each other worriedly knowing exactly who the headmistress was, they were also hoping it wasn't one of the kids especially Lily who worked out that Freya was a witch because Freya would have sensed the Mikaelson witch bloodline within her.

"You know the weird thing was that I recognized the woman from somewhere before and I didn't know where until. Hold on I'll be back" Freya stated before turning and leaving the room only to return with a painting that she had facing away from them. "That's when I remembered this" she told them before turning the painting around to reveal a picture of Charlotte that Niklaus had painted.

Klaus spat out the scotch he had in his mouth as the other Mikaelson's jaws dropped other than Hope and Marcel who were completely confused. "And your absolutely sure that's the girl you saw Freya?" Rebekah rushed out. "Yes positive, her name is Charlotte right?" Freya told them. "You said she was with a girl?" Klaus asked trying to hide his rage and dissatisfaction about the fact she was with a child that could have potentially been hers and that she had possibly moved on while he had spent the last 17 years drowning in guilt and regret.

"Yes, she had to be close to hopes age just a bit younger maybe" she told them excited for the young girl thinking that they could potentially be friends. "Ring the school Freya and put it on speaker" Elijah told her. She nodded before dialing in the number off the card that was previously given to her by Charlotte.

The number rang three times before a male voice spoke down the phone. "Alaric Saltzman of the Salvatore boarding school how can we help?" Alaric said through the phone. "Hey, I spoke to Charlotte earlier and she gave me this number to get my niece enrolled into you school" freya told him. "Oh yeh give me a second I'll put you through to her" Alaric continued before putting her through to Charlotte. "Hey Freya, we have quite a few time slots for tomorrow if you want to come look around the school and you and your family can decide if it's a good fit for your niece". Charlotte told her politely.

Unknown to her all of the Mikaelsons stilled at the sound of her voice, realizing that Freya had in fact seen the girl they'd left behind so many years ago, other than Kol and Davina who had stilled for very different reasons it was the fact that they were worried about their family uncovering the secret they had been helping keep for the past 17 years."Yeh that's great, we'll take the earliest time slot available for tomorrow please" Freya explained.

"Okay so I'll put you down for 9:30 tomorrow morning if that's okay and at least one parent or legal guardian will need to be present, I also won't be there for the first part of the tour so my business partner Alaric will be leading it until I arrive" she explained. "Yeh that's great, my whole family will be present so that should be fine we'll be seeing you tomorrow then" Freya smiled.