Chapter 3

Last night went so much better than I had anticipated. I knew Mitch would get along great with my family, but they can sometimes be a lot to handle. I'm glad they all got along so well, and that I had the chance to visit with them for once. Between work and school, I rarely have time to spend quality time with my family anymore.

The drive home was quick. The roads were clear and not busy in the slightest, thankfully. I was worried I would hit some sort of traffic that would make me late for work this morning, so I left an extra 45 minutes early to make up for potential lost time. I drove right to my house, changed into my work clothes and got myself ready before heading into the office.

The day was pretty long and boring, but productive over all. Most people are still on holidays and out of town, so the office was pretty bare, which meant I had a lot of time to focus on my paper work without distractions. Needless to say I was tired by the time I got off. For some reason, boring, slow, paperwork days tire me out more than busy days.

I showered and got myself dressed to head over to Mitch's house. I managed to get myself ready earlier than expected so I decided to go over earlier than planned and surprise him by being there when he arrives home.

The commute to Mitch's house is short. He only lives a couple blocks away which has been super convenient. I pick up the "hide-a-key" rock in his garden bed and retrieve to key from inside. I open the door and return the key to its home. Mitch's home is small but nice. Perfect for a starter home.

I walk into his mud room and set my things down before taking my shoes off. I let myself in and see his kitchen is spotless, as usual. He's not the typical guy, he's very tidy and likes having his home presentable at all times. Mitch isn't going to be home for another hour or so, I decide to begin making supper for when he gets home.

I start a pot of spaghetti sauce and let it simmer while I clean up the dishes I've used. My phone starts ringing just as I finish them.

"Hello" I answer

"Hey, I'll be home in about twenty. Are you still up to coming over once I'm home?" Mitch's voice echoes through the phone.

"I had such a long day at work. I'll come by in a bit" I already know what he has in mind but my mischievous side can't help but kick in and really surprise him.

" I can always come to you if you just don't feel like leaving your place, but no worries if you aren't feeling up to it, babe." I can tell he's a little disappointed but he always understands the exhaustion that comes hand in hand with the work hustle- thank god.

"I'll call you in a while and let you know ok?"

"Sounds good babe. Let me know if there's anything I can do" he reassures.

"Text me when you get home so I know you're safe." I tell him.

"Roger" he says with a chuckle before ending the call.

I quickly plate out dinner and put the remaining  dishes in the dishwasher before running to the bathroom to get myself ready. I pull out the lingerie Mitch bought me and slide into it. It is black, leather, strappy, and very revealing. The boy has a dark side that I'm really starting to become a fan of. The bra has minimal fabric covering my breasts and multiple straps crossing over one another to form a sort of star shape on my upper chest. The panties are also black leather material with extra straps that wrap around my mid section and under my butt to accentuate the cheeks. I must say, I don't totally hate it.

I apply a deep red lipstick to accent the little dark clothing I am wearing, and draw his attention to my lips. I decide to throw one of his white button downs over top. It is long enough that it hangs past my bottom and hides that I'm wearing his outfit.

Just as I finish buttoning it up I hear his truck pull in. My heart speeds up for a moment in anticipation. I run out to the kitchen and pretend I'm fixing his plate as he walks in.

"Hello?" He says confused

He walks through the door of the kitchen and sees me with my back to him.

"What are you doing here?" He says in an excited but confused tone.

"I wanted to surprise you." I answer with a shrug as I turn around and place the two plates on the dining table.

"You think you can just walk around in my clothes, eh?" He questions me as he closes the gap between us. He kisses my cheek and then my jaw, hovering above my ear. "You think you can innocently prance around my house while looking this sexy?" He says into my ear. His breath is hot. Mitch grabs my hand and brings my attention to his member which is rock hard through his pants.

I subconsciously bite my lip in response. This earns me all of his attention as I notice his eyes turn dark. He lets out a husky moan that almost sounds like a growl before pinning my body against the counter and stealing my lip from my teeth to between his. He presses himself into me and I can feel his body temperature rising. He finally kisses me on the lips. It's is passionate but aggressive. His mouth finds my neck and begins kissing, sucking, and nibbling his way down to my chest.

He fondles with the top button of the shirt I am wearing. Once it is undone he notices the thin straps that are revealed.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't have." His voice is deep and raspy. The sexiest I've ever heard him sound.

He grabs hold of each side of the collar and rips the buttons apart in one swift motion. He steps back to admire me in the outfit he had picked out for me. He lets his head fall back and closes his eyes. I can see his chest begin to heave as he tries to control himself.

"Do you like it?" My voice is small and innocent.

He responds with a crooked, seductive smirk. He approaches me again, effortlessly picking me up and placing me on the counter. He continues his venture along my exposed neck.

"The only way it could look better is if it were on my bedroom floor" he says shifting himself between my legs so I can feel how hard he is.

Knowing I have this affect on him sends shivers through my body.

"Mm. why so eager, baby?" He whispers