Chapter 19

TYLER

My first week staying at my brothers wasn't totally awful. My new job is everything I could have asked for, I'm stoked about this new chapter in my career. I only wish Kate could be closer, to take some of this tension away. You could cut it with a fucking knife every time B and I are in the same room. I don't know what it is with her, but every time we look at each other my blood starts to boil. I can't fucking stand being around her for longer than 5 minutes.

Lucky for me, mitch is on leave so he's been staying at her place all week, with the exception of her stopping by in the evening on her way home from work. I've learned to be conveniently busy at that time.

Kate was supposed to come down to stay the weekend, but she ended up getting called into work so we'll have to wait until next week unfortunately. I was looking forward to her taking the edge off.. but I guess I'll find another way to do so.

I take advantage of the empty house for the next hour or so. I run the shower for a minute until it's hot and filling the bathroom with steam. I get in and let the water run over my tense muscles, trying to relax them. I wet my hair and lather my body with soap. I wish Kate was here more than ever right now, but my imagination definitely isn't failing me.

My hand finds it's way to my erection and starts stroking it. I grow harder with ever stroke. I imagine kates hand instead of mine, picking up the pace as I feel myself getting more aroused. Just as I'm on the cusp of finishing something startles me out of my daydream.

"Babe?" I hear a familiar voice

It brings me back in time, a vivid memory that shakes me to my core. The desperation sends me over the edge, making me cum harder than I have in a long time. I struggle to hold in my moan as I release myself.

"Hello?"

The shower curtain moves, exposing me in my most vulnerable state. B appears from behind it. Her jaw may as well have hit the floor as she noticed me milking my thick cock.

"What the fuck!" I hiss, whipping the curtain closed again. "Get out!"

"S-sorry." She stutters "The door was open."

I grab my towel, wrap it around my waist and exit the shower. She's still standing there shocked by what had happened.

"So you just take it upon yourself to watch people shower?!" I shout

"Your truck is gone, I assumed it was your brother!" She explains.

"Sorry to disappoint!" I shove past her to get to the sink "He took it to the shop for me"

"I'm sorry." Her voice falls flat.

"Good. About time you take responsibility for your shitty actions."

"Pardon?" She turns so I can see her behind me in the mirror. Her face is painted with a shocked expression.

"You heard me."

"No, I don't think I did." She says sternly

"I said" I whip myself around " about damn time you take responsibility for your own shitty actions" I annunciate every last syllable.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're too childish to take accountability for any consequences that your actions inflict on everyone around you" I spit my words at her "you're selfish and inconsiderate. You always have been and you clearly always will be"

"This obviously has nothing to do with what just happened." Oh Good, she's not oblivious.

"Mhm" I roll my eyes.

"You're seriously still mad about all of that?" She looks puzzled "Tyler, it's been 7 years."

"I don't even fucking know, okay. This is just a lot" I shake my head. I feel my heart swoop in my chest, the pain in my chest all too familiar.

"Tyler.." her soft, soothing voice triggers me.

"Just tell me what I did!" The crack in my voice betrays me.