Chapter 29

"Hey" the door creeks open waking me from my sleep. "I'm heading out, but I wanted to make sure you're okay before I left" Brett says walking over and kissing my head lightly.

"Ya I'm fine. I was just overwhelmed" I sigh

She mimics my sigh "I love you, ya know?"

I laugh "I know. Love you more" I smile up at her

"Go back to bed. It's early" she says as she sneaks back out of my room.

I roll onto my back, shifting enough to half wake Mitchell. He pulls me into him and nuzzles into my neck.

he mumbles something sleepily

I roll to face him. His hair falling in his face, I brush it back with my fingertips and let them linger along his tensed jaw. His face softens at my touch, a half smile spreading across his lips.

"I love you" he says nuzzling back into my neck and kissing it softly.

I stretch out, allowing more room for him to travel along. He takes my hint and I feel his light kissing become heavy, sucking slowly down to my chest. His mouth covers my nipple while he rolls the other between the pads of his fingers. Giving a light pressure and steady suction he arouses me enough that my body instinctually opens up for him.

His hand explores the length of my curves before landing on my cleft. He parts me, revealing how wet I am already.

"Mm" he Hums as his tongue travels from my sensitive breast down my abdomen.

My legs spread allowing him to settle between them comfortably. His tongue follows the pattern that his fingers started, parting me he finally makes contact with my aching clit. My back arches in response as he begins sucking rhythmically.

"Fuck me" I moan

He continues expertly swirling around my pussy until I'm squirming and fisting his messy hair in agony.

"Fuck me, please" I beg

His tongue plunged into me quickly, stopping abruptly, his hard cock shoves into my opening  

The feeling of him entering me grants him a scream, Gripping the bed sheets as he pounds himself into me hard and fast.

He flips me so I'm face down, re entering me immediately.

"Holy fuck you feel good" his voice is husky

One hand planted firmly beside me, holding him up while the other grabs hold of my hair and pulls my head back. Meeting me half way his mouth takes mine in a wet kiss as he fucks me from behind.

My  body arches to allow him full access. His cock feels amazing inside me, as usual. I close my eyes and take in every thrust, Moaning as he brings me closer to orgasm.

"Oh god, yes." I my voice is raspy "just like that" I coax

"You like that, baby?" He says as he continues pounding himself into me hard and fast.

I burry my face in the mattress and shut my eyes, bracing myself. Tyler's face appears in my mind. How he became territorial and protective of me last night. How his body responded to my touch. How he felt pressed against me. How he hoisted me up so effortlessly. How he tasted the same after all of these years.

"I'm cumming" I manage to whimper as I lose myself in the intensity of my orgasm.

Did I just reach my orgasm by thinking about Tyler while his brother sunk himself in me? What the hell is wrong with me?