Chapter 30

MITCHELL

"Hey man, can you do me a favour?" I ask hoping Ty is out of his shit mood

"Hm?" He nods in response with a mouth full of coffee.

"Mind giving us the house this weekend before I take off on course?" I poor myself a cup and join him at the table.

"Ya of course man. Crazy how fast this next course snuck up"

"Tell me about it, and if this weekend goes according to plan, it'll be even harder to leave." I shake my head.

"Why's that?"

"Big plans, brother. big, big plans." I smirk and take another gulp of coffee.

"Oh?" His face contorts trying to read me

"Don't worry about it, I just need the house to ourselves Saturday into Sunday." I brush him off not wanting to talk about my happy relationship while he's struggling to get over his. "How you feeling anyways?"

He simply shrugs "just trying to make it to tomorrow"

"Have you talked to Katie at all?"

"Ya. I mean platonically." He plays with the hem of the place mat. "I just feel guilty every time I talk to her"

"Have you talked to.." his expression twists at the mention of her. I don't even know her name, but I know he was crushed by her after high school.

He doesn't respond, simply purses his lips and sighs.

"Assuming it didn't go according to plan?"

"Nah man. She's happy, I have no place to fuck her life up like..."

"Like she fucked yours up?" I finish his thought.

"she had her reasons"

"I don't know about that." It comes out sounding like a question.

"She was protecting me from getting hurt"

"As opposed to breaking your heart and leaving you to self sabotage, unable to commit or let yourself be happy for years?" I stretch as I get up from the table.

His shoulder slump as my words sink in.

"The truth hurts sometimes" I add

"Ya but me doing anything would hurt more than just me"

"Be selfish for once in your life, bro." I pay him on the back as I walk back towards the bathroom.

"Wish I could" he mumbles.

"Your happiness is important too, Ty." I say over my shoulder before I open the bathroom door.

"What about happiness?" B pops her head out from behind the shower curtain. Her hair sopping wet.

"Just convincing ty to go after what makes him happy. I'm tired of his moping" I roll my eyes

"Oh are him and Kate talking again?" Her eyes widen In surprise

"He said they did but just platonically." I pull the curtain aside and join her under the hot stream of water. I grab a squirt of her shampoo "turn around"

"Hm" b hums as I massage the shampoo into a thick lather.

I guide her back under the water and rinse the suds down the drain before slathering her hair with conditioner. Her back to me still She grabs her loofa and begins washing her body with her floral body wash.

"So I was thinking" I push her conditioner filled hair aside "that you and I" I gently kiss the exposed skin of her neck. "Could spend a little time alone this weekend before I leave"  My arms wrap around her and pull her flush to my body.

"And what did you have in mind?" She turns her head exposing more of her neck to my mouth as she leans into my touch.

"Mm, maybe if you're lucky I'll romance you" I mumble against her wet skin. My hands begin gliding over her soapy skin to her hard nipples.

"Ou maybe if you're lucky, you'll get lucky" she arches her back as I roll her nipples between my fingers.

My chest rumbles at the feel of her ass against my stiffening cock. I grind myself into her making it obvious what she's doing to me.

She lets out the slightest of giggles as she turns to face me. He siren eyes telling me she's ready. I grip the back of her neck and pull her into me, capturing her lips in a hungry kiss.

"Not so fast" She bites my lip before I have the chance to deepen our kiss.

She dips her head down. Landing on her knees in front of me, looking up into my eyes.

"This has to be my favourite view" I say as I twist her hair around my hand and close my fist.