29

"Y/n babygirl. You ready princess?" Wanda called you from the front door

"Hold on mama." She called back and Wanda only smiled to herself

"Ready!" You announced with your arms up

"Let's go get her" Wanda held water balloons in her pockets planning to get Natasha

The two of you snuck around the house where you spotted Natasha helping Clint train.

"Give em hell" she handed you a few balloons and the two of you ambushed.

"AHHH YOU FUCKERS" she screamed being drenched in cold water

You and Wanda tried to run away but you were pulled into her arms not being as fast as your mom.

"AHHH MAMA" you giggled as nat tickled you.

"I got one. Where's my other one" nat carried you as she searched for the bigger redhead

"Ahhh got ya" she wrapped her arms around Wanda bringing all of you to the ground.

All of you were laughing so hard that you couldn't breathe.

"Mama help me" you whined still giggling. You were stuck in Natasha grip.

"Oh no my baby" she teased pulling you from Natashas arms. Giving you gentle kisses you squirmed in her arms and she put you down. You ran off somewhere she thought you were out of sight.

She pulled Nat up from the ground giving her a sweet hug.

"Hi" nat giggled slightly at her unexpected actions.

"Hi" Wanda whispered. She kissed Nats cheek lightly Before planting one on her lips

"Wanda" nat warned slightly pulling away making Wanda frown

"Oh I know I'm so mean" nat teased puffing on her baby voice as she put she hair behind Wandas ear.

"Now where did that little Sokovian go" nat walked back toward to house looking for you. Wanda did the same.

As they approached the sound of the front door closing was heard.

"Laura" you ran in distressed

"What is it y/n" she appeared in the kitchen and you quickly ran to her.

"Nat kissed Mama. My mama" you said tears in your eyes.

"It's okay sweetie. Im sure it was just-"

Laura was cut of by Wanda and nat walking into the house. You nuzzled yourself into Laura.

"You okay baby?" Wanda asked seeing your face.

"Natasha I think you need to talk to this little one here" she removed you from her arms letting Natasha take you upstairs

"What happened sweetheart"

"I saw you kiss mama"

She sighed

"Know you remember when we had that chat the other night. About how I wanted to kiss your mama and how mama wanted to kiss me" you nodded wiping a tear that had fallen onto your cheek.

"That's all it was. It was sweet. And loving." You shook your head not believing her As more tears stained your cheeks.

"Hey. I promised would never hurt your mama didn't I?" She wiped your cheeks and you nodded

"I don't make promises I can't keep" she told you And you nodded enfolding her in a hug.

"Wanna know a secret" she whispered after a moment as you nodded into her

"It was your Mama who kissed me" she said and you gasped pulling away.

"Yeah. Maybe you should go tell her off" she said you shook your head

She gave you a confused look

"It's okay for mama to kiss you" you said gently and she smiled.

"But make sure mama never hurts you nat." This brought tears to her eyes. You knew pain went both ways and you loved Natasha just as much as you loved your mom. You needed to make sure Natasha was safe.

"Thanks pumpkin" she kissed you giving you one more squeeze before you two returned downstairs.

"You guys alright" Wanda asked apprehensive about the unknown situation

"Mama. Always be nice to Tasha" you told her pointing your finger at her

"Yes ma'm" she giggled

Nat joined her on the couch and you went to play on the floor with Lila and Nathaniel

"Do We need to be more careful?" Wanda asked putting her legs overtop of Natashas

"No I think we're okay" nat smiled hopefully at her.

"Does that mean I can do this" she pulled Nat closer giving her a small kiss.

The two looked around when parting

Laura looked at little surprised at the couple's boldness. Y/n was watching them from the floor.

Wanda felt her stomach turn at the thought of you not being happy with what your mother just did. But her worries quickly disappeared when you gave her a thumbs up smiling softly.

A/n this one is kinda short but I think it turned out really cute