Nightmare

The clouds covered the night sky and it started to rain . The atmosphere was cold now . The smell of the wet dirt , the sound of water droplets falling down on the concrete floor or mixing with the soil now took over the enviornment proving that there is a Thunder .

Inside a huge mansion , In a room slept a.12 year old girl on her bed . Her whole figure was covered under a blanket . The room next to hers was her brother's room who was sleeping peacefully but here in the girls case it was different . She was having a Nightmare .Tears were brimming down her eyes . She was sweating and her breath was uneven . The nightmare was about her grandma who passed away a few weeks back . Y/n was very close to her. She used to spend hours talking to her on phone and liked to go to her house on vacations . Granny was very old but was very healthy . She was a sweet old lady who loved kids , living on her own was boring so she loved it when her grand childern would visit her . She has been un well  from a few months and so her family was planning on meeting her but before they could arrive she had already fainted in her back yard . The neighbours took her to the hospital to be declared dead. Y/n was probably the most effected by her death and so she waa dreaming about her .

In the dream Y/n was playing with granny and suddenly the old lady fell on her knees ans started coughing . The young girl couldn't understand what was happening so she started calling for help . " appa! Eomma! , help!! Oppa!" but in return she got no response . The next moment her grandma fainted indicating she had passes away . Many people wearing white mask came to her and picked up the old lady and kept her on an stretcher . Covering her whole body with a white sheet . Tears espaced Y/n's eyes ans then appeared her family members who started blaming the poor little girl for her grandma's death . She was terrified in thinking if it was really her fault ?

With a loud gasp she woke up and looked around with her shaky hands she picked up the jar of watee and poured it in the glass and drank it. Her face was all wet because of the tears and sweat . Then she got out of her bed still crying she ran to the room next to hers . Barging inside the room  she saw hee brother's figure who was sleeping peacefully . She doubted if she should wake him up but for emotional support she needed someone . Her parents were gone for some important work and weren't at home . Not wanting to break the peaceful sleep of her brother . She started going of of the room with a sad face ."y/n?" a small husky whisper was heard from behind . She quickly turned around and saw her brother rubbing his eyes . Not thinking anymore she ran to him and hugged him tightly . A pair of hands wrapped around her securely . "o-oppa" the weak voice of y/n whispered .

"had another nightmare?" her brother asked and she nodded . " did I k-killed granny?" she asked close to breaking down . "no baby , it isn't your fault" he said trying to comfort her .She looked up at him with a pout . Her eyes were puffy and noes was red . Jungkook smiled and pecked her lips . "you wanna sleep with me ?" he asked " yes, I feel safe with you" . Jungkook chucked and they both slept in each others embrace .

______________________________
A/N

My first book
English is NOT my first language so please bare with the mistakes , and pleasee support

Love~.