Water Park|13

It was a sunny day . y/n and Jungkook planned on going to the water park/Amusement park . 

Y/n is a bit scared of water so she said she won't go to the water park but only Amusement park and Jungkook agreed . She changed into a White t-shirt and denim shorts with a cap . She applied sunscreen and went downstairs and saw her brother waiting for her . " I'm done !" she spoke and Jungkook smiled then they went to the park . 

Reaching there y/n and Jungkook first headed towards the roller coaster usually kids are scared of riding such rides but fir y/n they were the most amazing rides. She sat beside jungkook and wore her belt . Soon the ride started every body started screaming including y/n and jungkook . They were enjoying this moment together . Then after the ride was over they went to some other rides as well. It was very much fun . After they were done with many rides y/n got hungry . "kook I'm hungry" she spoke " same come on lets eat  , the food court is at the water park " he said and Y/n nodded . They both made their way to the water park area . Y/n was walking looking around the water park ..There were people half naked dancing or playing in water . There were a bunch of swings and rides . Suddenly a girl barely dressed in anything started flirting with Jungkook .

Girl: hey hottiee, wanna have some fun ?

She asked and y/n cringed

Jungkook: um.. Miss actu-

Girl: who is this?

She looked over at y/n and scannes her body with a disgusted face .

Girl: if she is your slut then daddy she isn't good ,I'll come with you bump her !

She said making jungkook ball his fists and without a second thought y/n held Jungkook's hand . He held it tightly back in return . She tried to calm him down but he spoke up.

Jungkook: listen here , this girl right here is my sister so don't you dare say rubbish about her .

Girl: she doesn't looks like you at all !

She said however the siblings features  were very similar .

Jungkook: go away before I do something to you!

He shouted

Y/n: oppa-

Girl: whatever.

She said and passed them but pushed y/n in a pool .

Y/n: aahh! Oppa!

She screamed . Already she was scared of water and didn't wanted to get in and now she is sinking inside it .

Jungkook:y/n!

He shouted and held his hand out for y/n to take it. She tightly held his hand and got out of the water. Jungkook hugged y/n while she was all wet and shivering .

Y/n: i'its c-cold ...

Jungkook: I know shhh oppa is here .

He rubbed her back and broke the hug.
They both stood up and Jungkook saw that y/n's white t shirt was all wet and soaked in water now revealing her bra . Jungkook's protective mode switched on and he held y/n close to him and hugged her . He glared at the girl who pushed her in the water. His main concern right now was his little sister . He called the guards and they took her away . Jungkook took y/n to the car .

Y/n: oppa its cold.. .

Jungkook: I know y/nie you should be alright hmm but for now you take your t shirt out because its wet so you will catch cold . I am sitting here dont worry.

Y/n nodded but looked at the driver jungkook motioned him and the driver clicked on a button that made all the mirrors of the car go black and he left leaving jungkook and y/n.

Jungkook switched the lights on

Jungkook :take it out

Then y/n took out her t shirt leaving her in the bra . Which was not wet . Then Jungkook took his oversized t shirt out and covered y/n with it . He was not wearing anything now . His toned abbs were visible .

Y/n: oppa its cold you will catch cold .

Jungkook: um.. Wait .

He lifted up his t shirt and put his and y/n's head inside the t shirt ad covered their bodies . They both were sharing the same t shirt . Their bare skin was touching each others but they didn't mind it . Y/n felt the most safe with her brother . Now that both of them were satisfied . They hugged each other and the driver entered and started driving . The two siblings remained in the same position thought out the ride .

-x-x-x-

A/n

Vote and comment

Love~