dead puppy| 16| 3/3

The man was sitting next to the bed on which Y/n was sleeping. She was holding the man's hand as he was holding hers. The next moment the door opened as Mrs. Jeon barged inside. "Y/n!!" She said worriedly but once she saw her sleeping peacefully, her body relaxed. She then made her way but got shocked seeing her holding an unknown mans' hand. "w-who are you!? what are you doing with my daughter!" The lady freaked out. But once he looked at her, Mrs. Jeon's eyes widened. 

She stared at him and slowly her hand made her way to his cheeks. she cupped his face and stared into his eyes. The same pair of doe eyes and cute plump lips. Her gaze quickly shifted to his neck. 

There it was, the little black dot. The black dot that Mrs. Jeon's son had on his neck. Tears welled up in her eyes as some words escaped her lips. 

"J-Jungkook?" she whispered. The man couldn't feel happier. He nodded slowly. The lady let out a gasp and pulled him in her embrace. 

She knew it was her son, her dear son. She couldn't be happier. Mrs. Jeon caressed his hair and kissed him multiple times not being able to digest the fact that her son is here. She was so delighted and overwhelmed by the feeling. 

"my baby, w-where were y-you all this time??" Mrs. Jeon said in tears. "I'm alright, don't worry" Jungkook told her calmly and held her close to his body. He caressed her hair and softly pecked the top of her forehead. Mrs. Jeon was crying out of happiness. 

She never knew he'll be back. The moment Mrs. Jeon returned from the court she saw her husband tied up to the chair and was beaten up. She barged into Y/n's room and was met by both her children. 

"W-what happened to Y-Y/n?" Mrs. Jeon's gaze shifted to her daughter. "uhm.. Mr. Jeon.." Jungkook didn't needed to explain her, she understood herself. "badly, with a whip...." Jungkook told her. Mrs. Jeon gasped and sat beside Y/n's sleeping figure. She caressed Her head and hair before placing ha soft kiss on her forehead. "my b-baby....she's been thru a lot, these few ye-years.." Mrs. Jeon wiped off her tears and sobbed. 

"I-I've been the worst mother, f-for both of y-you" She looked  at Jungkook who was emotionlessly staring at her. "no, it wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself " Jungkook comforted her. Mrs. Jeon couldn't help but drown in guilt. 

She looked at the cuts and bruises on Y/n's body that were treated. Her eyes went bloodshot red. "that monster has to pay" She said through gritted teeth and got up, making her way towards the living room where her husband was tied up. But Jungkook stopped her. "you stay beside.. her...I'll check him" He said. 

"but J-Jungkoo-" 

"trust me and don't come out" Jungkook assured her. Mrs. Jeon nodded and again sat beside Y/n. 

Jungkook left the room and the moment he reached the living room and he saw Mr. Jeon now awake and sitting on a chair, tied up with a rope. His eyes turned dark. He took out a dagger that was in his sock. He swung it in the air with a smirk. Mr. Jeon's eyes widened as he saw an unknown boy moving towards him with a dagger. 

"k-kid, keep t-that down!" Mr. Jeon said scared for his life. Jungkook went towards him and started cutting the rope he was tied with. The moment the rope was cut down and Mr. Jeon was free, he pushed Jungkook aside, ready to run but Jungkook pushed him down the chair and glared at him. 

"w-who are you!?!?" Mr. Jeon asked. "guess my name" Jungkook said playing with the dagger. "t-tell m-me!!" Mr. Jeon was freaking out seeing Jungkook play with the dagger like that. 

"fine, Hello Dad, My self Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook looked at him with his cold gaze that could pierce through his soul. Air struck in Mr. Jeon's throat. "w-what?!" Mr. Jeon said not believing his eyes.