dead Puppy | 16| 1/3

*Jungkook: 24*

"Y/n!" Min-ha called out for Y/n who had spaced out between the class. Y/n flinched when Min-ha shook her body. "h-huh?" she asked blankly. "you alright??" Min-ha asked, worried for her best friend who has been acting weird these few days. 

"Y-yeah, just feeling a bit weird. I-I should leave, bye Min-ha" Y/n bid goodbye to her best friend Min-ha. "bye" Min-ha waved her hand and stared at Y/n's disappearing figure. Y/n walked down the streets and made her way to her home- or the place where she lives. 

Home isn't like home anymore. Everything's disturbed, everyone's disturbed. She doesn't feels like going home anymore. The place she loves became the place she hates now and the place she didn't liked-the school, is now loved because at least she doesn't have to encounter her parents fighting with each other. 

It's a daily chore now, she wakes up by hearing them yelling at each other about a topic which literally has no point. She's also noticed how they ignore her. her mom doesn't cooks the same delicious meals now. In fact no one cooks, food is ordered online for everyone by themselves. Her parents order food for them respectively and Y/n orders for herself if she wants to eat. 

They don't sit together and eat. No late night gossips and talks. No more cuddling, hugs or kisses. Usually her father eats from outside at some hotel or cafe when returning from office, her mother orders take-aways. Y/n sometimes makes ramen or also orders take-aways. The last time they had lunch together was about an year back, Y/n's doesn't even remembers. 

Another reason of the fight is the person who will take Y/n's custody. Because she's the only child. Y/n's parents long back told her that they also had a son who disappeared. Since then they have treasured Y/n more than anything, they didn't wanted to lose her as well. She was the only child now. Y/n wishes her brother never disappeared so that now she would've had someone who would stay beside her during this time. She doesn't even know if he's alive. It's not like that's the topic she thinks about now. 

She's got harder problems. She doesn't likes to see her parents fight all the time. They were once deeply in love, but now their relationship is getting toxic and it's disturbing her very much. Her only family is breaking apart now. Her parents are on a verge of divorcing each other. They literally find even a little reason to fight with each other. Y/n doesn't understands what's the need to find all the time in this world. About a year back she first time witnessed her parents fighting with each other, she cried hard that night and when the fights continued, y/n also continued crying. All the happiness vanished in her life, everything turned dark. The house is no more bright. 

Mr. Jeon spends most of his time at his office, he sometimes over works or goes to bars and clubs to avoid his wife. Then he returns back all drunk and fights with his wife. 

Flashback

"had fun with girls in the club?! how can you be so careless?!? you have a daughter and a wife waiting at home and you're getting drunk!? how shameful!" Mrs. Jeon yelled at Mr. Jeon who made an annoyed face. His tie was loosely hanging on his neck, the first few buttons were open. His hair was all messy and collar was up. 

"you've got a vast imagination, huh?! how dare you call me careless!? you are a careless wife and mother!! stop ignoring your daughter and because I don't get any food at home I have to eat at the bars and clubs!" Mr. Jeon fired back. 

"can't you cook for yourself?!?! I'm not a bad mother!! I've carried 2 kids in my stomach and how can you say I'm ignoring her?!!" Mrs. Jeon's voice was full of hate and anger. 

"then where is my son!? don't you remember you took him to the park the day he got lost?!" Mr. Jeon moved towards Mrs. Jeon and stood in front of her.