dead Puppy|16|2/3

"s-stay aw-away.." Y/n stammered. Now trying to avoid his gaze. The man let out a mere giggle and stepped back. He folded his arms over his chest making his biceps pop out even more. "ok" he said. Y/n looked away and tried to run away but got stopped by his voice. "are you sure you wanna go home?" The man said making Y/n stop. "h-huh?" She turned around to face him with her doe eyes. 

"you want to face all that sh*t at home? how about you come with me to my place?" he offered. Y/n quickly shook her head with wide eyes. How does he know about her family issues?! "n-no no, I'm fine, thank you.." If it was someone she knew maybe Y/n would have thought of tagging along but this man is so fierce, if he didn't lie then he also killed an innocent puppy. 

"really? don't you wanna live in peace for a while? just facing all the problems alone?!" Suddenly the man started getting frustrated. Y/n frowned and spoke up. "I do wanna live in peace... But they're my family, I want to stay with them and not run away like a coward" Y/n said seriously. "stop acting, that's not how you are Jeon Y/n, your family is making your life hell and you think running away will be wrong? no. It's the best you can do" He said fully facing her now. "I'm not acting! I'm telling the truth!" Y/n stomped her feet on the ground, anger growing inside her furiously. 

"ah I see, so you're saying if you will run away then you will be called a coward but when you lock yourself inside your room and listen to your parents fighting without trying to stop them is called bravery?" The man looked at her with a judging look. 

"you bloody b*stard!! how do you know all that?! are you a stalker!? and who in the mother f*cking world are you to say all that about my family!?" Y/n madly yelled glaring at the man. "mind your language" The man warned stepping towards her. "who would stalk an ugly brat like you?" he said. this time Y/n couldn't hold her anger so she looked around and picked up a rock before throwing it on the man, but unluckily he dodged it. 

This made him even mad. He walked towards Y/n with heavy footsteps, his hand snaked around her throat. He tightly wrapped it and started choking her. y/n's eyes widened as her hands instantly made their way around his wrist. she held it and tried pulling his hand away. "l-let go you crazy j-jerk" Y/n said thru gritted teeth. "you still have got the guts to curse?" The man asked smiling and amused at the same time. 

He started choking her even harder. "ah" Y/n cried. her eyes started to close as her vision became blurry. The man then pushed her away causing her to fall. The moment Y/n fell she started massaging her throat and coughed loudly only making her throat hurt even more. The man glared at her and then left the park leaving her alone in that condition. 

.

.

.

Y/n stood in front of the door of her house. She sighed deeply before extending her hand towards the doorknob, she twisted it and opened the door. "I'm home," she said out of habit, even though her voice was almost inaudible because her throat was still hurting after the attack. 

She was only met by silence. A sigh escaped her lips as she started heading to her room but just as she was passing her parents room she heard some screams making her stop on her spot. Y/n looked to her side and attached her ear by the door. "aah!!! you are such a f*cking crazy b*tch!! you should be in an asylum!!" She heard her father's voice from inside. 

"shut the f*ck up Jeon Juhyeon!! you're the reason why I lost my son! take away your daughter but give me my son back!" her mother's harsh words pierced thru her heart. She placed her hand on her mouth trying not to scream. 

"How can you blame me for our son's disappearance?! wasn't it you who took him  to the park!? I also don't want a girl, she'll only be a burden!!" Mr. Jeon said as she heard something fall on the ground loudly. "but you called me at that time, remember!??! and you think girls are burden!? so all along I was a burden on you?" her mother scoffed.