Sweet 16|16

*Jungkook-23*

"Happy sweet 16, sweetheart," Jungkook smiled warmly and hugged Jung-mi, lifting her up and peppering kisses all over her face. "Mhmm, let me sleep," she whispered, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Aye! C'mon, wake up! It's a big day, and I suggest that you should also grow up! You're 16!" he teased, playfully poking her side.

Jung-mi rolled her eyes and shot him a sassy look. "Well, I was planning to age gracefully, but if you insist on being my personal alarm clock, who am I to argue?" She smirked, pushing his hands away. Jungkook chuckled, "Oh, someone's feeling all grown up now."

"Yeah, I've upgraded to 'Too cool for morning greetings.' Catch up, Kook," she replied with a mock air of sophistication, earning a playful shove from him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Alright, Miss Too Cool, any birthday wishes or just planning to be the resident cool kid?"

Jung-mi gave him a mischievous grin, "Oh, I've got wishes, but they involve things cooler than your morning wake-up calls, like a lifetime supply of bubble tea and a teleportation device to take me to BTS concerts instantly."

Jungkook laughed, "Ambitious wishes, I like it. But hey, aren't you forgetting something more important?"

She feigned innocence, "Oh, really? Enlighten me."

"Cake, presents, and a fabulous party!" Jungkook winked, "Now, let's get this birthday adventure started!"

Jung-mi smirked, "Oh, you have no idea, Kook. This is going to be the coolest birthday bash ever." And with that, the dynamic duo set off to celebrate Jung-mi's sweet 16 in style, ready for a day filled with sass, laughter, and unforgettable moments.

Jung-mi rushed to her room and then to her bathroom. She cleaned her teeth, freshened up, and showered before entering her walk-in closet. It was a paradise of stylish and cool clothes, paired with all sorts of footwear and accessories. The siblings had always shared a good taste in fashion. Jungkook insisted that Jung-mi inherited her excellent fashion sense from him, a claim she always denied, self-proclaiming her unique style. She dried her hair while playing some upbeat Britney Spears songs, setting the mood for her birthday festivities. She chose a knee-length black dress with white puffy sleeves, tying her hair with a bow at the top to add an elegant touch. After a quick glance in the mirror, she moved to the vanity, applying minimal makeup while vibing to the tunes playing on her phone. An hour later, she emerged from her room, finding her brother patiently waiting for her.

Jung-mi raised an eyebrow, taking in Jungkook's unique attire. "Cooking in a hello kitty apron, Kook? Are you trying to set a new trend or just avoiding potential wardrobe malfunctions?" she pointed at her bright pink apron with hello kitties made on them, which seemed ridiculous to her. 

Jungkook chuckled, stirring something in a pot on the stove. "Oh, you know me, always the trendsetter. Besides, I can't let you have all the spotlight on your big day."

She smirked, "I appreciate the effort, but I'm the star here, remember?" Jung-mi twirled a bit, showing off her dress. "What's cooking, anyway? Don't tell me you're attempting a culinary masterpiece."

He grinned, "Oh, you have no idea. I've been working on my secret recipe for your birthday feast. Just sit back, relax, and prepare to be amazed."

Jung-mi leaned against the kitchen counter, crossing her arms. "Alright, Chef Kook, impress me."

As they bantered and laughed, the kitchen filled with the delicious aroma of Jungkook's cooking, setting the stage for a birthday celebration that promised to be as stylish and cool as the siblings themselves.