Basketball match |14

Y/n stood in front of the school gym washroom mirror . She was wearing red sleeveless t shirt with another black half sleeve t shirt inside , White wrist hand , Black shorts . She tied her hair into a pony tail with her bangs in the front . She wore her sports shoes . Today was y/n's school basketball teams match with another team . Y/n was expecting Jungkook to come and see her match but he was out with his team for m/v shooting . Though he had told y/n he will try to come and cheer her but hadn't arrived yet . She thinks of Jungkook as her lucky charm . " Girls come on ! "  the coach shouted , Y/n sighed and made her way out 

 " Girls come on ! "  the coach shouted , Y/n sighed and made her way out 

her out fit . 

She stood first in the line because she was the leader , Soon the name of the school team was announced and she went walked out towards the ground . The team stood parallel to the opposite team and bowed . The captain of the other team and Y/n shook hands and The referee did a tip-off and the y/n caught the ball running towards the other team members while dribbling it . She threw the ball to one of her team members and she caught it nicely . The other moment the ball went dribbling and up in the sky , inside the net , Y/n's team cheered . 

Y/n's eyes went to the crowd to see if she could spot Jungkook if he had come but she couldn't see him , her eyes sadened . She was caught off guard when the player of the other team threw a ball at her face but she was quick enough to dodge it . her eyes went to the person , she had a secret smirk on her face like she will win by hitting the captain . Y/n frowned " captain you ok ? " her team members asked and she nodded . The referee whistled and the other team got a foul . 

Y/n shook her head and focused on the game again . This time the ball was in The other teams hand . " Emma ! Left side ! " Y/n commanded her team mate the girl obidiently nodded and ran to the other left side . Y/n got the ball out of the opposite teams hand and threw it towards Emma who made another goal . 

.

.

.

.

The tabled had turned now , y/n still couldn't find Jungkook and The other team was playing better than earlier . It was a tie for now but only Y/n could change the scores by scoring another goal . It was all upto the team captain . She held the ball in her hand and stared at it Just then she heard a voice boom in the stadium " YOU CAN DO IT Y/NIEE !" The person shouted . her head shot towards the source and she spotted Jungkook and his team siting there . A smile was formed on her face automatically . The other's smiled as well and started cheering Y/n . she was happy for all the support and also happy that Jungkook is here now with her to be her strength , her lucky charm . 

She looked at the ball and then at the net . The referee whistled and she threw the ball up to the net . The basketball did a round at the edges of the net scaring the sh*t out of y/n for a while until it went inside the the cannon's also went off other minute indicating Y/n's team's win . the whole team ran up to her and hugged her . 

Y/n shot her head to the other team who was very sad because of their lose . Not wasting any time she went to the leader and held her hands forward . " what are you doing ?" the girl asked shocked from her move . " congratulations , you guys played very well " Y/n smiled making the girl more shocked . " wh-at but I thought you were mad 'cause I threw the ball at your face " the girl said probably ashamed of her past act , "it's ok . friends " Y/n offered the girl smiled and shook her hand with the other girl . 

the girls went inside the dressing room and changed into new cloths and kept the sweaty cloths in a plastic bag . 

her cloths

her cloths .

the team went inside and was met with another pair of party popers .They looked up and saw BTS , the family of the kids and their Coach. " Congratulations !" They all shouted together . The girls smiled and hugged their guardians and parents . Y/n ran towards BTS and Hugged them all . She was beyond happy to see everyone their to cheer her " thank you guys " She chimed "welcomee~ you played soooo well Y/niee " Taehyung pinched Y/n's cheek making her giggle . " You were great out there " Hoseok said and raised his arms like a superhero . " hehe Thank you guys !" Y/n said " well now I will cook y/n's favrourite dishes today , to celebrate her win " Jin said and Y/n smiled brightly . she eyes went to Jungkook who was looking at her lovingly .

He opened his arms for her and she ran to his arms. " you did great baby " She whispered in her ears . " We all did " Jungkook kissed her forehead and held her wrist . " So let's celebrate your win !" he said" yes !" everyone said in unison .

The same evening the girls were invited at the Jeon Mansion and they all celebrated their Big win !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hey everyone

I know it's been long that I updated but here I am 

Make sure to read my other books as well .

Vote and Comment ~