Party.

Y/n: 15 years
Jungkook: 19 years 

" y/n , Please come to my  party today !" Lina , Y/n's best friend said to Y/n and handed her a invitation card . " I will ...If kookie allows " Y/n said " convince him okay ! " she said ran away . Y/n sighed and headed to the exit of the school , there she was met by Jungkook waiting for her . " Hi Y/n " he said with a smile and sat in the car " hello " y/n replied and sat in the passengers seat.  Jungkook started to drive and y/n was Looking out of the window . " Kookie , Lina invited me to a party tonight , can I go ?" Y/n asked " No." was Jungkook's straight answer . " please~ , Lina is my bestie ! please~" she begged " I said NO!" Jungkook shouted making y/n flinch . Poor girls face fell and she again looked out side the window . 

Later Jungkook sighed and spoke " Ok , fine but return soon " 

" really ?!" y/n asked shocked and he nodded . She started dancing in the car moving her hands around . Jungkook chuckled at her behavior . 

Time skip

Finally the evening arrived and Y/n got ready for the party . She was very excited because Jungkook never allowed her to go to parties . He is very protective over her and doesn't likes it when she goes to parties . This time he allowed just by thinking he is taking away her freedom and now that she is growing up she needs to be independent . 

this is what she wore

this is what she wore. her long hair fell on her shoulder and the back . very light makeup on her face . But she still looked like a goddess. she looked like her brother . Her long nose bridge , cute lips , bunny teeth and long face with jaw line . She was just an idol type to every boy . But for her there was no one. She has never  dated anyone but she really wants to. 

Stepping downstairs she saw her brother sitting on the couch using his phone .

" kookie !" she chimed . He looked up from his phone and smiled . Y/n ran and hugged him and he hugged her back " thank you for allowing me ! I luv you! " she said lovingly . " I love you too but remember to return quickly , Ok?" Jungkook said . " Yes! " Y/n said and broke the hug " you look beautiful " Jungkook said while observing her " I know after all I am The Jeon Jungkook's little sis" she answered proudly " but now I am late, see ya brother " she said and pecked Jungkook's lip and went away "bye" Jungkook replied and resumed using his phone .

Y/n arrived the destination and found Lina 

" thank god you came " Lina said getting happy " yes oppa allowed me !" she said and Lina smiled before dragging her to the dance floor .

The evening was very fun they enjoyed a lot . Y/n was very happy with the new feeling of going to a party . They danced , ate , gossiped and had a lot of fun . Just like that time passed by and y/n didn't notice it . Her phone was in her bag and the music was also very loud . After dancing y/n got tired and went and sat aside she drank some water and took her phone out but got panicked after seeing the lock screen 

27 Missed calls - Kookie Oppa

20 messages - Kookie oppa 

chat 

kookie oppa

Y/n , it's late return 

Y/n ?

y/n/?

YAH! 

Y/n! 

return this instant ! I am giving you 10 minutes !

Y/n!!! 

YAH ! IF YOU DON't REPLY I WILL KILL YOU!

YOU ARE DOOMED !

IDOIT!

I SHOULD HAVE NOT ALLOWED YOU!

TF?! ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING !?

I AM GETTING IMAPATIENT !

RETURNNN!!

you are grounded !

you brat!!!

YAHHHH!!!!!!

I AM COMING THERE WAIT!

WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS !?

I gulped down hard and quickly ran to the Lina and told her that I am leaving and quickly ran to the main door but as I opened the door I saw Jungkook 

" Busted" I mumbled " yes busted " Jungkook replied and dragged me to the car and pushed me inside and started driving . 

" I am sorry oppa I co-" I tried to speak but he didn't let me complete " no y/n you know how much I was worried about you !? I thought something happened to you" he shouted and punched the horn causing the car to honk, I flinched at the sudden out burst and looked away scared . As We reached home he dragged me to the couch and hugged me tightly . I got shocked because of the change in emotion . 

" oppa?" I said . " don't" he replied and hugged me for a couple of minutes . Then backed away . " sorry" he spoke making me frown because I am supposed to speak sorry not him . "why are you sorry , I should say sorry" I spoke " for the out brust , you got scared"  he cleared " I am also sorry oppa , I didn't realize the time and got late " I apologized " yes but still you are grounded for a week" he spoke and I huffed but was happy that oppa isn't mad at me anymore . He is the best brother I could ever ask for .

________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys!

Thank you for reading

Guys bring SooJin back of (g)-Idle.
The group is incomplete without our main dancer , curse cube ent. 🔪

Vote and comment