Family day

Jungkook - 23 years

y/n- 13 years

Every once in a year y/n's school organizes a parents day wherein the parents of all the students visit school and enjoy a fare put on in the ground . Y/n's parents are always out of country for business purpose . They are barely at home so it's impossible for them to attend the Family day . y/n doesn't visits the school on family day . She feels ashamed that her family doesn't visits the school . Her friends always ask about them but no one knows that her parents are Korea's biggest companies owner and her brother is a Kpop idol and not just any idol the Golden Maknae of BTS , Jeon Jungkook . She thinks it would invade her privacy if anyone knows about her real identity that she is from such a famous family . Poor young girl was sitting in her class thinking of what new excuse she can make to skip the Family day tomorrow . 

" Y/n I want your family to visit tomorrow at any cost or else I will call them " The teacher announced looking at y/n " M-ma'am my parents are not at home and my b-brother is also busy " she blurted out . " Not again I have never seen your parents , You can come alone tomorrow but you have to come ! " the teacher shouted and Y/n sighed and nodded . It feels awkward and weird to be alone on family day . sadly she went home and just didn't wanted the next day to come but it can't be possible . 

The next day came and y/n got dressed , making her way out of the mansion she reached the school . 

this is what she wore 

Reaching near the school she got out of the mercedes and looked around there were many cars than usual . parents walking hand to and with their kids made her jealous again she sighed and went inside the building . adults and kids were spread around the school , the school was decorated with ballon's , streamer and flowers . Many seniors had put up stalls of games or foods. Y/n didn't had anything to do so she took a orange juice and sat on a chair as she drank it and headed towards the dustbin to throw the glass she saw some rang rovers entering the parking lot followed by a mercedes . shrugging it off she threw the glass in dustbin but the next moment she heard some screams , diverting her gaze towards the noise she saw her parents getting out of the car and many paparazzi's . Her eyes widened and mouth flung open . Her mother came and hugged her she didn't understand what's happening actually and hugged her back " m-mom?" she shuttered " hello sweetie " her mom replied .the lady looked like goddess Y/n resembles her mom a lot and her brother . 

Then her mother kissed her forehead and y/n flashed her cute bunny smile

Then her mother kissed her forehead and y/n flashed her cute bunny smile . Then she looked to the side and saw her dad in view who was smiling seeing the 2 . she ran and hugged him as well and kissed his cheeks . 

" you good princess ?" her dad asked and she nodded she could hear many clicks of camera so they went inside avoiding the paparazzi's they got some privacy

" you good princess ?" her dad asked and she nodded she could hear many clicks of camera so they went inside avoiding the paparazzi's they got some privacy . " how did you guys know ?" Y/n questioned " we know everything " her mom spoke . " but we have another surprise " her dad said " what?" y/n said all excited " Here...." her dad said and got a side revealing her brother . her eyes went wide again , he ran and hugged her tightly . " oppa" y/n spoke " I really missed you gummy bear " Jungkook spoke and kissed her . 

The whole day went sweet and nice everyone enjoyed a lot together , y/n was very glad to see them . 

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/n 

next chapter I will post y/n's pictures and some of siblings as well .