3: Meeting BTS

Two weeks has passed and to Hyejin's surprise, her dad hasn't harmed her in any way. She has stayed out of his way and so has he. She's noticed that he's been quiet and happy? She wanted to ask but worried of the result, she stayed silent.

Saturday morning, Hyejin got dressed and began to clean the house, except for her dads room. That was always off limits and she never understood why. But her dad was awake and bumped into her in the hallway. Immediately bowing and apologizing, "Jinnie...I'm going out of town for a bit. Look after the house."

Hearing him say her old nickname brought back so many memories...she began to hope he was getting better.

"Okay dad, I will." She wasn't sure if it was safe to ask but continued to do so, "When will you be back?"

"Soon. There is money on the table for groceries. I have eyes everywhere. I'll know your every move."

"Okay."

She watched as he left with a small suitcase, he never looked back. She scratched the thought of him getting better.

______________________________________________

Done with cleaning, this was the first time in years that Hyejin had no idea what to do. Considering she couldn't leave the house just like that, she always stayed in her closet. Looking in the fridge, there was barely any food. Maybe I can go to the grocery store...

She left a note, just in case something happens, grabbed the money and went to the store.

Hyejin felt different. Knowing that her dad wasn't around to stop her, to abuse her, she was free. Almost.

Entering the store, she grabbed a cart and went straight for the vegetables. Picking out what she needs, she was done quicker than usual. Making her way to the snack aisle, she accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!"

"Oh Hyejin!" Looking up, it was Jimin with someone. She bowed lightly and was about to walk away but Jimin blocked her path. "This is a sign. Hyejin you have to meet my hyung!" She saw no harm in it, still at the grocery store so she went along.

"Hyung! This is my friend Hyejin. She's safe because she doesn't even know who we are."

"That's a relief..I think? Well it's nice to meet you Hyejin, my name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin."

Seeing as he was older she bowed respectively, "It's nice to meet you Jin,"

"How is Jimin in his classes?"

"He's okay I think. I don't pay attention to him." Jin stifled a laugh while Jimin's face went red. "Geez Hyejin, you didn't have to be so blunt. You make it seem like we aren't friends."

"But we aren't." Now it was awkward.

"Anyways, Hyejin come join us for lunch! Taehyung and Jungkook will also be there and you'll get to meet my other hyungs."

"No thank you. I need to get the groceries then head back home."

"Oh come on please~ this will be the one and only time I'll ask you of anything!"

She thought about it. Her dad wasn't home and he won't be back for awhile. And it's only lunch so that's what, an hour or two? I won't be back late so I think it'd be okay...

"Fine. Just this one time Jimin."

"Yes! I'll call Namjoon hyung and let him know we'll have a guest today." Jimin stepped away to call leaving Jin and Hyejin alone.

"So are you the same age as Jimin?"

"No oppa, I'm 18. I'm in my last year."

"Oh so you're older. Well that's good. Since you don't know us I assume you study very well?"