16: Moments

Detention was quiet. A teacher showed up for five minutes then left and luckily it was only the four of them. So Hyejin told them what she heard and that the same girls were waiting outside their classroom earlier.

"Until this is resolved, when you go to the bathroom one of us has to be with you Noona." 

"No Tae, that's too much. If any of the other girls saw one of you standing outside the bathroom, they won't even go in."

"Well it's not like you're going to take long." A long silent pause then Jungkook began to giggle to himself. Hyejin smacked him for thinking that.

"Anyways, I know I won't but it's going to seem like you're giving me special treatment or something. That I can't go somewhere without one of you."

"I understand why you think that but who knows what these girls will do to you. We'll talk about this when we get home and then ask Namjoon hyung to have another meeting with Bang PD." Jimin said and the other two agreed. 

Hyejin couldn't help but worry of what was to come.

______________________________________________

Once they got home, BTS' place, Hoseok was the first one to greet them, "Yah! Why are you guys coming home late and not telling us that you would be!" Well really yell at them.

"We're sorry hyung but we had detention." Taehyung said as the four went to the living room to sit and Hoseok followed. Yoongi came out of his room, curious why Hoseok was yelling and then he saw Hyejin. He ran over to her, forgetting about the main reason why he came out, and gave her a back hug, "Hi Hyejin,"

"Hey Yoongi." She gave a dry response then removed herself from his arms and sat down next to Taehyung. It wasn't on purpose but because her mind was filled with today's events. Yoongi sat next to her and tapped her leg, "Is everything okay?"

"No, that's why I'm hoping we can all talk. Have a group meeting I guess." Yoongi understood and called for Jin and Namjoon who were still in their rooms. Once everyone was seated, Hyejin began to talk about their whole day. Except for why she slept late.

______________________________________________

"Okay I'll ask Bang PD-nim for another meeting. But do you want the rest of us there? Or just you four?" Namjoon asked and Hyejin didn't mind having the rest but it was up to the maknae line.

"Yeah I think it might be better to have everyone there," Jimin said and Namjoon understood so he sent a text to Bang PD. 

"In this meeting we'll have to ask what PD-nim said to our principal. I'm sure he wouldn't have said to use Hyejin as an excuse." Jungkook said and the others agreed. The question on everyone's mind was why the principal did it.

"Since that's all for today's events, I'll make dinner. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin I want you to help. It's your punishment for getting detention."

"Aw hyung~" Jungkook whined and Jin gave a stern face. "But why isn't Hyejin joining as well? She also got detention!" Jimin said and Hyejin rolled her eyes. 

"Yah, it won't be a punishment for me because I like to help Jin out in the kitchen." Jimin stuck his tongue out and made his way to the others.

"Well while they do that, Namjoon and I will work more on the lyrics. Yoongi are you coming?" Hoseok asked as the two stood up.

"In a bit. I wanted to talk to Hyejin for a little." 

"Alright."

Now it was only Hyejin and Yoongi, she began to feel shy. "So Hyejin, this might not be the right time to ask but I told myself I would once I saw you. Are you free on Saturday, say around 1 o'clock, for our date?"

"Yeah I am."

"Okay cool. Just wear casual clothes for what we'll be doing."

"Alright then." 

"So are you doing okay after what you heard from the girls?"

"I don't know. A part of me doesn't blame them since they don't know about Taehyung and I being siblings. Which is why we're always together. But then another part is wondering why the girls have to go to that length. Sure they think I'm 'hogging' the guys but it doesn't have to result in a worldwide exposure."

"Well, I don't know about worldwide -"

"Did you call me?" Jin stuck his head around the corner making Hyejin and Yoongi laugh. 

"- no Mr. Worldwide Handsome," he shrugged his shoulders and made his way back to the kitchen.

"Anyways,  I don't think it'll be that big of an exposure."

Hyejin gave him a 'are you serious' look. "Yoongi, you know how famous and popular you guys are. Of course it'll be a huge exposure. Not to mention, it could somehow harm the maknae line."

"Well I think it would harm you more since you're the one 'hogging' them." 

"Yoongi! Are you trying to make me feel better or not?" Hyejin exasperated as she laid her head on the table. Yoongi did the same so they were looking eye-to-eye. 

"I'm sorry Hyejin. But listen. We will solve this problem and no one will bother you again. We're all here for you okay?" she gave him a small smile and thanked him.

"But you know we don't think you're hogging the guys. We know you're hogging them," Yoongi teased and Hyejin sat up and began to smack him on the back.

"Yah~ Okay I'll stop," Yoongi was laughing as he held her wrists to stop her. The two slowed down their laughing and noticed the position they were in, Yoongi made the first move and moved his hands from her wrist to her hands.

"I'm here for you Hyejin. If you need anything let me know. I'll come to you in a heartbeat."

"But why Yoongi? You still don't know me that well."

"Well I know you enough that you're a nice girl who is just trying to live in this crazy world like the rest of us." The two smiled and Yoongi let her hands go to open his arms for a hug, Hyejin was shy about it but she adjusted her position so she could lean in but someone beat her to it.

"Yoongi hyung~" Jimin and Jungkook came running and tackled Yoongi to the ground. "Yah~ get off!" 

"Why~ you had your arms open so we thought you wanted a hug." Jimin teased as he and Jungkook quickly hid behind Hyejin.

"Yeah but not from you two." 

"Oh." The troublemakers smirked and pushed Hyejin, which Yoongi saw and quickly caught her in his arms. "Good catch hyung! I didn't know Hyejin was this clumsy." Jimin teased as they left the two alone again.

Hyejin's face was red and hot, Yoongi saw and felt really happy. He knew he was the only one who could get that reaction from her and it was only for him to see. He properly hugged her, causing her head to lean against his chest to hear his heartbeat. 

"Yoongi, your heart sounds like it's about to explode." She teased him causing his ears to turn red and a slight blush on his cheeks to appear. Hyejin looked back up to see his eyes on hers, but the moment was cut short from the sound of someone's phone camera.

Yoongi saw it was Jimin and Jin who had their phones out. He looked back at Hyejin and removed his arms slowly, acting casual he stood up and kept his eyes on her then made a run for Jimin.

"Why just me hyung! Jin hyung has a picture too!" Jimin said as he was running around the coffee table and Hyejin who was still sitting on the floor. Moments like these make Hyejin want to stop the rest of the world but keep this one going.