31: A Mess

After the picnic, Jimin took Hyejin to HYBE. She was about to ask what they were doing there but once the car door opened, she was greeted by Jin and Hoseok. "Oh hey guys, what are you two doing here at this spot and time?"

"Oh Jimin told us so we wanted to come down!"

Giving him a look, Hyejin had a feeling something was about to happen. "Alright, so is someone else going to appear? Or a surprise of sort?"

Both Hoseok and Jin got wide-eyed but composed themselves, "No no, just us. Come on, we wanted to ask your opinion on something and then maybe you can use it for your portfolio."

Playing along, she followed the two with Jimin trailing behind on his phone. "So Hyejin did you have a good lunch?" Hoseok asked opening the door for her.

"Yeah it was good, nothing beats jjangjangmyeon."

"That's good. So Jin hyung and I are going to do a video but we want your input on the outfits. Of course we'd ask our stylists but we wanted to ask you first. So that you get experience too."

"Okay sounds good, so show me the outfits."

______________________________________________

Hyejin finished looking over the outfits and gave the two a thumbs up. "Thank you Hyejin! We look good." Hoseok said as he was admiring himself in the mirror.

"But I look better. I'm World Wide Handsome you know." Jin said looking into the mirror, then he winked. Hyejin laughed at the two, happy with her work. She took photos to print later for her portfolio.

"So now that we're done here, I'll take you where you're actually supposed to be." Jimin said as he stood up from his seat and took Hyejin by the hand. 

"So where was I supposed to be?"

"You'll see." They waited in front of the elevator, while doing so the pair were looking at funny videos on Jimin's phone. Without realizing someone was taking a picture. "Oh it opened, let's go."

The elevator ride was filled with a comfortable silence. Jimin had no regrets on his indirect confession and he wouldn't have done it another way. He was happy that Hyejin still wanted to be friends with him.

"Wait, this is the studio floor. Why are we here?" Grabbing her hand again, he smiled and led her to Yoongi's door. "Really Jimin? This is it? You could've told me, I can get here by myself."

"Oh I know, but it was an order."

"From Yoongi?"

"Yep." The door opened to reveal Yoongi, looking a bit more dressy than usual. Which Hyejin was not complaining about. "Thank you Jimin, I'll take it from here." He saluted and left the two. As soon as the door closed, Jimin's phone began to blow up. 

Looking at it, it was a picture of him and Hyejin holding hands, in front of the elevator. The comments were crazy, more so on the bad side, but Jimin didn't know what to do so he began to knock on the door.

Yoongi opened it with a pissed off look, "Hyung it's not what it looks like."

"I know that Jimin, I trust you and her. I'm pissed that someone took a picture within the company and posted it. Knowing full well they will be sued."

Yoongi held onto Hyejin's hand and the two walked to the elevator first. Jimin made sure to close the door and while doing so, someone had taken a picture again. But it was of Hyejin and Yoongi.

Not even a minute later, Yoongi's and Jimin's phone began to blow up seeing the second picture, with the caption: Kim Hyejin Cheating on Park Jimin?! Or cheating on Min Yoongi?!