24: Thoughts

"Well that meeting was something else." Hoseok said as he sat down on the couch. Everyone else sat around and relaxed.

"So Yoongi. When are you going to pop the question?" Jin asked what everyone was thinking.

"I'm not sure yet. I want it to be at the right time though."

"Do you think she'll say yes?" Jungkook innocently asked receiving smacks from left and right, "I was just asking. I mean have we ever asked her how she felt about the age difference?"

"Jungkook, if she had a problem with it then she wouldn't have gone out on two dates with him. Plus, she would've told Taehyung." Jimin said and Jungkook understood.

"If you need help then let us know okay?" Namjoon said as he got up to head for the kitchen. Jin saw and immediately followed him.

"Taehyung, want to come with me to her place?"

"Sure hyung."

Yoongi sent a text to Hyejin to let her know and she agreed. The two members got into the elevator and Taehyung had to ask, "Hyung, if you're serious about my sister then please take care of her. You'll be her first everything so please be careful."

"I will Tae, don't worry. But just so you know, she'll be my first real everything. My previous girlfriends are nothing like her. Hyejin is just a whole better person and I love her for it."

"Wait, love? You love my sister?"

"Well, I don't know yet. Maybe? It sort of slipped out of my mouth. But don't tell her anything okay? I don't want to freak her our or pressure her into anything."

"Yeah, I understand hyung." They continued their conversation outside of the elevator on their way to Hyejin's house.

______________________________________________

"Hey guys, come on in." They took their shoes off and followed her into the living room. Which was a lot more furnished than the first time they came in. "So I heard about what happened. That's good it was all a prank."

"Who were you talking to Noona?"

"Oh it was Jungkook that told me. But I think he texted me during your meeting?"

"Aish that kid." Yoongi said as he was shaking his head in disbelief. "Do you guys want some water or anything?"

"I'll have a water Noona, thank you."

Hyejin went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when her phone dinged. It was a text from Jungkook, or what she thought was a text but a voice message. It was about 5 minutes long so she decided to listen to it later.

"Here Tae." Hyejin handed it over and sat next to Yoongi. "Did you guys talk about the reporters having my pictures?"

"Yeah we did. PD-nim and our manager said they'll try find out who has it and then go from there. Other things were discussed but it's up to hyung to tell you." Taehyung said as he sipped his water and looked towards Yoongi, who was glaring at him.

"Tell me what Yoongi?"

"They said if the picture is released before we can do anything, then a statement would be released saying we were hanging out as friends." 

"Oh, well that's not too bad then. I thought it was worse like I couldn't see you guys anymore."

"Oh no, PD-nim clarified that he was not going to stop us from seeing you. So don't worry about that Noona."

"I'll be right back, I'm going to use the bathroom." Yoongi said as the two nodded their head. Once Taehyung heard the door closed, he sat next to his sister and had a big smile on his face. Freaking out his sister in the process.

"Taehyung what's going on? Why do you have that big grin on your face?"

"Noona, how do you feel about hyung?"

"I like him, I guess."

"You guess? Noona. You have to be 100% positive of your feelings. There is no guessing when it comes to love."

"Whoa love? I didn't say anything about that."

"It sounds better with love. What do you want me to say? 'Everything is better when it comes to like' who says that? It just sounds awkward." Hyejin couldn't argue with him at that point so he let him have it. "Noona I'm just asking. If hyung were to ask you to be his girlfriend, would you say yes?"

Hyejin thought about it for a minute, "I don't know Taehyung. I want to say yes, but then a part of me isn't sure if I'm ready for a relationship."

"What do you mean Noona?"

"I mean, a year hasn't passed, not even 6 months have passed since I left dad's house. Graduation will be coming soon and I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life. I don't know myself. The only thing that's been on my mind was surviving and avoiding trouble."

"Oh wow, I didn't think of it like that. So you feel like things are happening a bit too fast for you?"

"You could say that. It was like there is one thing after another. Now, I'm not saying going out with Yoongi was a terrible idea. I enjoyed it and loved it. But aside from that, the other things going on in my life are you guys. Nothing else."

"I think I know how we can help you. How about you try and work at our company?"

"No I couldn't do that Tae. If I wanted to work, it would be elsewhere. I don't feel comfortable knowing all of you would be there. I'd feel pressured somehow."

"I guess so. Look Noona, whatever you want to do I am here for you okay? I will support you and help you in anyway I can."

"Thank you Tae, it means a lot that my little brother will help me find a career since he already has his."

The two gently laughed and thought about what they discussed. But they weren't the only ones thinking.

______________________________________________

"I'll see you at school Tae and I'll talk to you later Yoongi." Hyejin hugged them one more time and then closed the door. Taehyung and Yoongi were silent until they got into the elevator.

"You heard everything we discussed didn't you hyung?" Yoongi silently nodded his head as he was thinking. "Well, what are you going to do?"

"I might have an idea. But I'm going to need all of your help and the others on this."

"Alright but you gotta tell me the plan first before I can agree to it." Yoongi gave him a straight face with a look saying 'really'.