4: Yoongi

"Taehyung. Can you let go please?"

"I'm sorry Hyejin. I'm just a hugger you know? Anyways. Let's eat!" Everyone was confused about his actions as he ran off.

Jimin thought of asking him later while the others looked past it as they began to make their way to the kitchen.

______________________________________________

"The food was great Jin. Thank you so much for having me over." Hyejin said as she placed her plate and utensils in the sink. She was about to rinse it when Jin came over and softly whacked her hand. She was shocked at his actions but recovered quickly.

"You don't do the dishes, you're our guest okay? Thank you though for cleaning up your spot unlike some of these children here." She stifled a laugh and nodded. She made her way to the door but was stopped.

"Hyejin, you're leaving now?" Jimin asked and she nodded.

"I'll take you home." Yoongi abruptly said taking both Jimin and Hyejin by surprise.

"Thank you for the offer but I'm alright."

"I wasn't offering." With no hesitation he grabbed her wrist and took her out the apartment. All the members were shocked but Taehyung, who hoped he'd take care of her.

______________________________________________

"So tell me Hyejin. Why are you so distant?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to be honest with you. You remind me of myself. I used to be distant from the guys because I didn't want them to know what was going on in my life and how I was feeling. Which was depression."

"Oh...how did you get over it?"

"By opening up. They helped me get better. These guys are my family and I can see the maknae line want to help you. So I think you should let them if you want things to get better."

"It's not that easy."

"Well with this conversation, I can already tell there is something going on in your life. Nothing like mine and you want it to be kept a secret."

Hyejin looked at her feet as they continued walking. She didn't get why she was being open with him and yet here she was.

"Look Hyejin, I've heard from the maknae line how you don't talk to them and you don't have any friends. Seeing that you came today shows you want to make some kind of relationship with them. But being a hyung, I want them to be safe and don't want them hurt. So if you really don't want them to do anything with you then tell them."

"You don't think I've tried that Yoongi? All my life, I thought why was I an outcast but I realized it's better that way. No one gets hurt because of me and I don't break..."

"Hyejin I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it - "

"It's fine. What you said is right. I'll tell them on Monday I want no relation to them whatsoever. Like you said, as a brother you want them safe. As an outcast, I want them away from me."

Hyejin walked ahead and left Yoongi. She began to cry, even though he was speaking the truth she couldn't believe that someone like him, has an idea of what she's feeling. But not just that, he is looking out for his friends, family. Unlike her, she has no one.

______________________________________________

"Hyung, what happened?" Taehyung asked as soon as Yoongi stepped inside.