7: Three Weeks Later

As Jin said, they came the next day, and the next and the next. The members visited her everyday, if not all then some or one of them. Hyejin appreciated their company but was still thinking about the new home.

"Hey Hyejin are you ready to go?"

"Yeah Jin, I'm almost done." The two friends have gotten a lot closer the past three weeks. She saw him as an older brother and he saw her as a younger sister. He felt he needed to protect her at all costs. She got closer with everyone else except for Taehyung. He was a bit distant with her and she wasn't sure if she did something to upset him.

The members also learned in the past three weeks that their Kim Taehyung is Hyejin's little brother. They all had a feeling after she said the name and watched how Taehyung was acting that night. But they swore to Taehyung they won't say a word until he is ready. Although, they think he should tell her now but he won't budge.

"Since I didn't drive here, Yoongi will come to pick us up."

"Okay sounds good." The two made their way down to the lobby and waited. Hyejin and Yoongi became close friends as well but in Yoongi's eyes it's different.

"I know you're still uncomfortable with the idea of moving but it's for the best and you know it. This way we can all be nearby and hey, we can do sleepovers!" Jin sounded happier towards the end making her chuckle.

"Last I checked, you guys have an image to protect correct? So no sleepovers whatsoever."

"I know I know. I'm just teasing." The two continued their conversation then finally Yoongi appeared.

"Hey guys, I hope I didn't make you wait too long."

"No Yoongs it's fine. Let's just get out of here." Hyejin was excited to be outside of the hospital. But not excited for what will come next.

______________________________________________

"Are you ready?" Jungkook looked at Hyejin who was looking at her home. What used to be her home.

"No. But let's just do it." She got out of the car first and everyone followed. "Before I go in, I want you all to stay here."

"What? Are you crazy! He might hurt you again," Jin said and the others agreed. "I know, but this is my fight. You guys have helped me these past 3 weeks and now I want to do this. If something happens I'll scream and you guys can come in and break down the door."

"No, we're giving you 5 minutes and if you're not out then we're going in." Hoseok said in a serious tone.

Unlocking the door, she walked in slowly and closed the door slightly. Looking around there were more bottles and thrown out cigars all over the floor. Without wasting another minute, she went to the closet and grabbed the two plastic bags and her backpack.

Rushing down to the bottom of the stairs, she was then met with her dad.

"Hyejin, you came back." He looked worse than ever before. Eye bags, red eyes, stubble on his chin, and it looked like he hasn't eaten.

"I'm only here for my stuff..."

"What? No. You're not going anywhere. You can't go anywhere. Do you have any idea how much I've missed you? You leaving made me realize how I treated you."

Hyejin didn't know where this conversation was going but she realized he kept inching closer so she took a step back up the stairs.