23: New Assistant

"Wait what? Live-in assistant? Who said this?" Namjoon asked as Jin began to dial Bang PD's phone number.

"Bang PD asked me to come here to discuss it with you. I assumed they've already informed you of it. But I understand if not considering you were all ambushed by the reporters at your hotel."

"Alright but as you said, we were at a hotel so right now we'd like to rest. Let's discuss this tomorrow morning at the office."

"Okay sounds good sir. I will see you all at the office in the morning." After Sara stepped into the elevator and the doors closed, they quickly got into their house and broke into chaos.

"Wow! Who was that? I got goosebumps." Hoseok said as he was rubbing his arms up and down.

"She can't be serious. We've never agreed to things like this and I'm sure Bang PD wouldn't have either." Yoongi said. The maknae line were astonished that something like this occurred but before they got louder and rowdier, Namjoon stepped in.

"Alright guys, I know Sara threw us all off once we got back. But like I said, we'll discuss this with Bang PD-nim and her in the morning. For now let's all freshen up and then have dinner."

"Okay. Can we invite Noona?"

"Yeah Tae we can."

"Well no. I don't know." Jin said and everyone stopped to see where Jin was going with his answer. 

"Why not hyung?"

"Yoongi was telling me about the possibility of reporters getting Hyejin's face. Right now, I think we all need to lay low and Hyejin shouldn't come here for tonight." 

"I think Jin hyung is right now that he says it. I'm sorry Tae but for now, Hyejin can't come over. Our group already or still, has the sibling articles and right now I don't think we can afford one with Hyejin with our comeback coming."

"Okay. I understand hyung. It sucks, but I understand."

"And I'm sure Hyejin will understand as well." Hoseok added for some comfort. "Well let's go and freshen up okay?" Jin said to distract the guys.

______________________________________________

Taehyung and Yoongi texted Hyejin of the situation and she completely understood. They thought she took it rather well considering she can't see either of them for awhile until Bang PD says otherwise.

Morning came and BTS couldn't be more nervous about the meeting. They were the first ones in the meeting room, waiting for Bang PD-nim, their manager, and Sara to come in.

"Just to confirm, again, we all agree to not have a live-in assistant?" Jimin said and Namjoon said for the nth time, "Yes. None of us want it, never have and never will."

"Yeah. It's like they're saying we've gotten so big that even the things at home we can't do on our own." Jungkook said as he felt he was being treated like a child again. Everyone agreed with how Jungkook felt so they were willing to do what they can to have no assistant.

Five minutes later, the three came into the office to see a serious group of idols.

"I see we're ready to go straight into the meeting. So let's get to it." Bang PD-nim said as he sat at the head and the other two sat on either side of him.

"Sir, with all due respect, we've all agreed and felt that we do not need a live-in assistant. But we'd like to know, how this idea came about?" Namjoon spoke for the group and it was their manager who answered.

"Well we decided on the assistant because there will be times that I may not be there to help you. So that is what Sara is for; not only to assist you in whatever you need but to also back you guys up as if I was there."