13: Yoongi pt. 2

As Hyejin said, she walked to school by herself like usual and got to class before anyone else. She missed doing this because it was calm and quiet. But being with the guys, she's had more fun and laughter in her life than she ever had. As she waited patiently looking out the window, she didn't see someone come in.

"Excuse me, are you Kim Hyejin?"

She turned around to see two girls which made her very nervous. "No I'm not. But may I ask why you're looking for her?"

"Oh we just wanted to ask her some questions is all. But do you know her?"

"I've heard of her. I don't know what she looks like though,"

"See? What'd I tell you. No one has talked to Hyejin before so what would she even know? Hyejin probably lives under rocks." One of the girl's said.

"Well if you'd like, I can help to ask around. If I meet her, could I get your names to tell her?"

"Please do," Hyejin pulled out her pen and ripped out a piece of paper from her notebook.

Lee Minjin
Su Min

"Alright, I'll give her this paper if I ever meet her."

"Thank you, oh we didn't get your name."

"I'm Park Ari," The two girls left and then were met by the maknae's at the door. They began to act shy and waved at them, which the boys ignored. They went straight to Hyejin and sat in their appropriate seats.

"Who were they?" Jungkook asked as he was taking his materials out.

"Some girls looking for me."

"Wait, did they bother you Noona?"

"No Tae, they were looking for me but I lied and said I wasn't me. I got their names though,"

"Let me see," Jimin snatched the paper and recognized one of the names. "You know them Jimin?" Taehyung asked as he watched his friend stare at the paper in confusion.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure why she'd be looking for you. I can ask her later on when I see her,"

"Did you say anything about me?"

"No, not that I know of anyway. Plus, it's not like she knows you to ask about you anyways,"

"True. Those girls said the same thing. That I probably live under a rock and that no one here at school knows what Hyejin looks like because they never talk to her."

Taehyung glared at Jimin who sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hyejin I didn't mean it like that,"

"I know Jimin, I'm just stating a fact is all. But I'm really fine with it because I don't want people to know things about me."

"Well now that's out of the way. Let's get to the important question. Hyejin, how do you feel about Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nudged his side, giving him a look.

"What do you mean? Like as a friend?"

"No. More than that,"

"Um, nothing." Jungkook looked dejected along with Jimin. Taehyung looked at his sister and analyzed her facial expression. "Noona, you're not sure of what to feel since you've never had these experiences before right?"

"Bingo," Jungkook sat up again and leaned forward in his seat. "So does that mean hyung has to do something for you to feel something?"

"Jungkook, I really wish I could answer you but I don't know how to. Just let things happen if they happen okay?" Hyejin faced the front and slouched a bit in her seat, upset with herself but she knew she shouldn't.