10

Im sorry for making you's wait so long for an update

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why do you put salt on your pizza? That's just wrong." I mumbled at Ollie as he was faint a bite out of his pizza. he smiled with a mouthful of pizza and did a thumbs up to me, I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"Cutie" Leondre smiled at me from beside me on the sofa.

"Hmm?" I give him a confused look and as I stood up and walked to the kitchen to out my plate away and get a drink. As I placed my plate into the sink I felt warm arms creep around my waist pulling my body backwards into leondre. "may I help you?" I laughed turning around and looking at him while raising an eyebrow.

"You're so cute when you scrunch up your nose." he giggled pecking my nose lightly making me scrunch it up again. Leo giggled again at my face, "stoopppp" I mumbled hiding my face in my hands.

I felt my hands getting pulled away from my face, "Don't hide
your beautiful face, princess." I looked up at Leo and he slowly started to lean in, I reached a hand behind my back and dipped it into the water I had just out into the sink. I leaned back slightly when Leo was millimetres away from my lips and giggled.

"What's wrong?" He questioned looking at me confused. I took a step backwards so his arms were no longer around my waist and flicked the water off of my fingers at him as he shouted in surprise at my action. I quickly ran back to the living room, slipping and sliding around all of the corners in my socks and jumped onto the sofa beside Joey, I heard Leo's footsteps get louder as he was coming to the living room to find me, I slowly hid behind Joey.

"Oh god, what have you done this time?" Joey questioned trying not to laugh at me as Leo entered the room.

"Where's y/n?" He questioned.
"I don't know?" Joey said as I slid further behind him sinking into the sofa as best as I could with my face covered.

"Gotcha" Leo jumped down beside me and started tickling me as I screamed and wriggled struggling to breathe

"Please no pda beside me" Joey mumbled as I got my breath back and giggled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready yet?" Leondre wined through the door as I was getting changed into my pjs.

"I told you I'll be down in a minute, you don't have to wait for me. i can get down the stairs by myself, leo" I giggled to myself as I unlocked the door.

"I still don't see why I had to leave the room for you to get changed" Leo mumbled with a slight smirk as I playfully hit his arm laughing.

"Movie time!" We yelled as we entered the room where the boys were waiting for us so they could start the movie.

"Took you's longer enough" Ryan laughed wiggling his eyebrows.

I sat beside Leo with my head on his shoulder as we watched the movie and slowly my eyes became heavy and I drifted off to sleep with Leo's arms tightly locked around my waist and his head resting on mine.