6

I woke up the next morning hearing some shuffling around the room and hushed voices whispering to each other.

"Shh! You'll wake them!"

"Ow, you stood on my foot"

"Sorry but I can't see"

"Where's the camera?"

*click*

Why can't they ever let us sleep? What they do even with these pictures when they take them? I heard a slight groan from beside me, I guess Leondre's starting to wake up. His grip tightened around me as he pulled me closer to him and I cuddled up to him more, if that is even possible.

"Awe! Look at that!"

"They don't even know how cute they're being, they don't even have to try!"

Leondre groaned again tightening his grip slightly on me.

"Are they waking up?"

"I think so, Leondre is anyway"

I decided to still pretend to sleep.

Leondre rolled over slightly to talk to the boys "Why are you all in here?"

"You both look so cute"

I could feel eyes on me, watching me to see if I'm awake. I tried not to smile.

Leondre rolled back the way he was before and pulled me close to him again.

"She's beautiful isn't she? Absolutely perfect. My baby. I can't believe she's mine." I cuddled closer to Leondre to hide the smile on my face and slight blush on my cheeks.

"Yeah bro, I'd do anything for someone like y/n. You can see how much you both love each other from the way your eyes sparkle by even the mention of each other's name."

"Really? Her eyes are gorgeous. I love her."

"Well it's 12 in the afternoon and we have to get going now to rehearsal and Harvey is already away. Charlie, I think, is downstairs and dan is out, so Blair said Charlie is in charge and don't burn the house down."

"'kay"

They all left the room, the only sound I could hear was Leondres heartbeat as my head was on his chest.

"Wake up, princess" he started to move slightly to wake me up. "C'mon, wakey wakey" I moved off of Leondre and onto the pillow and still pretended to sleep. "fine then."

The bed dented closer to me, he was slowly inching closer. I felt something touch my nose and I slowly opened my eyes to find Leondre very close to my face, his nose brushing against mine.

"Morning gorgeous" he whispered. I smiled as he brushed my hair out of my eyes and stared into my eyes, his dark brown eyes sparkling from the streaks of sunlight coming through the curtains. he tilted his head down and placed a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

"Morning" I whispered back when he pulled away.

"You do know that I could tell you were awake the whole time I was talking to the boys, right?" He chuckled as I hid my face in his chest again. "you're so adorable, my little cutie"

We lay there for a while in silence as he played with my hair and I listened to his heartbeat. we didn't have anything to do today so we were in no rush to get out of bed, we just lay there enjoying each other's company.