2

it was 6am and my phone was going off like crazy. there were 32 text messages, 13 missed calls and 10 voice mails.

"ugh" I mumbled rolling out of bed to reach my phone. the cold air hit me like a wave of ice water.

I slid the screen to answer the phone. "whhhaaaat" I groaned to answer the phone. I didn't check the caller I.D.

"GOOD MORNING BOOTIFOOL" was screeched through the phone. leondre.

"morning Leo, what do you want at 6am?"

"I missed you"

"you only saw me last night, I'll be over later today to Blairs anyway"

"I want to cuddle you, I miss you and your hugs and lips and eyes and smell and little hands and hair and -"

"Leondre, ok I'll come over now" I couldn't help but giggle as I interrupted him speaking.

"ok see you soon, princess"

"ok" I put the phone down, stretched and yawned. why was he awake so early? who even wakes up this early? ugh. I best go get dressed.

I'm only going to Blairs so I put on my ugh boots, Zip up hoodie, Scarf, Sweat pants and a Tank Top, threw my hair into a messy bun and put a beanie over half of my bun.

when I arrived at Blair's house I didn't even get up the path when Leondre had ran out the door and tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you! I missed you! I missed you!"

he had lifted me up and was hugging me tight. "ok Leo, I need to breathe here" I choked out.

"sorry baby, I missed you" he set me down and kissed my lips.

"ok well I'm freezing and it was a long walk here since it's only 7am, can we go inside pleassseeeeee?" I was shivering.

"ok c'mon, we'll watch a movie and cuddle while we wait for the others to wake up" he took my hand and brought me into the warm house.

"how about 'The Fault In Our Stars'?" typical Leondre.

"ok whatever you want, I've never seen that before"

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT" he put it in the DVD player and pulled me close to him with a blanket over us.

I started to feel my eyelids become heavy and put my head on his shoulder, he smells so good. slowly I started to slip off to a deep sleep, before I fell asleep I felt Leondre tighten his grip on me, softly kiss my forehead and lean his head on mine.