5

"Ok, Overload guys, have to be up early tomorrow to rehearse for another show tomorrow night and Harvey you're back to the 'Friday Download' studio tomorrow to finish filming. Bam boys, you're off until next week."

"YES!" Was all that was heard from Leondre and Charlie.

"OW" Leondre flung his arms up and hit me on the head

"Sorry baby" he pulled me close in a hug. I started to pretend cry. "shhh, baby don't cry! Please don't cry!"

It was hard for me not to laugh. I pulled away from the hug and turned away from Leondre, my back facing him.

"C'mon baby don't be like that, please princess" the boys knew I wasn't actually upset and were trying to hold back their laughter.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled back to Leondre, I crossed my arms and put my head down. "please.." I heard Leondre whisper in my ear, then I felt soft lips against my neck. "forgive me" he kept kissing my neck, it tickled a bit but felt nice. he left a little trail of kisses along my neck saying "please forgive me" between each one.

"Go on y/n, forgive him" Charlie winked at me as I smiled back. I turned my head slightly and Leondres lips met mine, I felt him smile through the kiss.

"PDA CHILDREN" Joey shouted at us. "this is disgusting, he's my little brother!" I pulled back and laughed at what Joey was saying.

"Am I forgiven then?" Leondre whispered to me, everyone laughed. "What?"

"She was never annoyed in the first place!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, wake up we're going up to bed now" I was gently shook awake, I got up and sleepily went to Leondres room with Leondres hands on my hips guiding me Incase I walked into anything along the way.

"Where will I sleep?" I said still half sleeping while rubbing my eyes like a 2 year old and yawning.

"We'll share my bed, take off your jumper and get into bed, I'll be back in a minute"

"Ok" I took off my jumper so I still had my vest top on and cuddled up inside the blankets of leondres bed. I felt the bed dip beside me and Leondre softly climbed into the bed in his batman pj trousers and no shirt. I shuffled over to him and he put his arms around me and whispered "I love you" as I fell into a deep, dark sleep.