8

"LOVEBIRDS COME WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME" we were still in the kitchen eating our breakfast, which I guess you could call lunch now, when Charlie started shouting for us from the living room.

"DEPENDS WHAT ONE" Leondre replied with a mouthful of cereal. I made a disgusted face at him "ew." He stuck his tongue out at me. "you love me" I rolled my eyes and went back to my toast.

"WHATEVER ONE YOU WANT, I DONT MIND" Charlie shouted back. We put put dishes into the sink and Leondre threw me over his shoulder and ran into the living room with me screaming to be put down. He threw me down beside Charlie and laughed.

"Well hello there" Charlie said wiggling his eyebrows at me as I nearly landed on him. "hi der" I replied before we both burst out laughing. Charlie was like a brother to me.

"Ok, how about 'Peter pan'?"

"YES!" I love Peter Pan. Disney movies are my life and everyone calls me childish for it, but I think you're never too old for a bit of Disney. The boys chuckled at how excited I got and Charlie slid the DVD into the dvd player while I changed seats and cuddled up to leondre.

"I love this movie" I mumbled as I snuggled in more pulling the blanket Leondre put over us up to my nose.

"I love you" Leondre mumbled back as I smiled and kissed his cheek.

------------------------------------------------

We got to the part in the movie where Peter and Wendy kiss.

"Peter can give me a thimble any day" I mumbled, I didn't even notice I said it out loud until Charlie looked at Leondre and laughed as Leondre said "are my thimbles not good enough?" With a slight chuckle.

"I don't know, I can't seem to remember" Leondre smirked down at me as I lifted my head off of his shoulder and looked in his eyes.

He lent over close to my lips, I could feel his breath on my lips as he was millimetres from my face. I smiled as he started to lean forward, closer to my lips again and I moved back.

"Hey, I wanted a thimble" Leondre put on a sad face and leant closer so me again. Charlie was sitting laughing at us from the other sofa. I pulled back again and giggled at his face.

"C'mon, please? just one?" He looked in my eyes and bit his lip. "please, baby...?" I smiled at him as I watched his eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes again. he looked like a lost puppy.

I scooted closer to him and crossed my legs sitting beside him and placed my arms around his neck. He smirked at me and turned around to mirror the way I was sitting and placed his arms around my waist. he leaned closer and places his soft pink lips on my own.

Fireworks, butterflied and explosions went off as I felt him smile against my lips.

"Urm..Don't mean to kill your moment here, but uh, Peter and Wendy's thimble never lasted this long." Charlie chuckled from behind me.

I went to pull back from the kiss but felt Leondre tug gently on my lower lip between his teeth, he let go and kissed my lips one last time. we pulled away and turned to look at Charlie who was faking a sick face and putting his fingers in his mouth.

"Ewewew" I got up and went to sit beside Charlie and hugged him.

"Sorry charl" Leondre said as he giggled and his cheeks flushed a slight reddish-pink colour and he scratched the back of his neck looking at me and sending a cheeky wink.

Charlie put his arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug.

"We should go out to the park tomorrow, all of us" Charlie said as he released me from the hug and I jumped back over to leo.

"Sure, well wait till the overload boys come back and ask them if they want to come"

//
This is so bad, sorry 😁