1

I was lying on the floor in my room with my head in Leo's lap as he played with my hair. The overload boys, Harvey and Charlie were on my bed and sofa talking about random things.

*brinngggg brinngggg* Joeys phone started going off so everyone in the room went quiet for him to answer it. "Dan" he muttered.

"Now?" ... "Y/N's house" ... "Why?" ... "Fine" ... "alright" ... "ok" ... "love you too man, bye" He hung up the phone and swiftly slid it back into his pocket of his jeans.

"we have to go, Dan said Blair wants us back for an AlphaDog meeting." Joey said.

"aww okay. See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"yeah, you can come over tomorrow and stay the night at Blair's with us. I'm sure Leo wouldn't mind a little cuddle." Charlie smirked winking and wiggled his eyebrows making both Leo and I blush a light shade of pink.

"Awe look at them, they're adorable!" squealed Ryan in a girly voice while pointing at us.

"shut up" Leo quietly muttered looking down at me in his lap smiling shyly as he continued to blush.

"ok I guess I'll come over tomorrow then."

"see you tomorrow, Y/N" the boys said as they stepped over me, one by one and left.

"come here, princess" Leo said as he slowly lent down, he was still upside down to me. His lips connected with mine and I felt the familiar explosions, fireworks and butterflies I always get when we kiss.

It was slightly awkward to kiss because we were upside down to each other but it worked none the less.

He pulled away and we both smiled, I stared into his dark brown eyes as they sparkled and shimmered. he smiled his cheeky, but adorable, little smile and pecked my lips one more time.

"I Love you, beautiful" Leo whispered as he gently lifted my head from his lap and set a pillow under my head.

"You too" I called after him as he left my room, both of us blushing slightly and smiling like idiots.