9

*next day*

We woke up and got ready for going to the park with a few of the overload boys. It was only joey, Ryan, Charlie, Leo and I going as the other boys were wrecked from being so busy the past few days.

"Ready?" I skipped down the stairs and jumped onto Ryan's back. I was wearing my ripped skinny jeans, beanie and a tank top with my boots. My hair was in a fishtail plait and I also wore a necklace that Leo had got me a few years back for my birthday and a bracelet the boys got me, I hardly ever take them off.

"Howdy" I said as he grabbed into me so I wouldn't fall. "Leo's just fixing his hair, he'll be down in a min" I said as Charlie came out of the kitchen to join ryan, Joey and I.

"You're small and light, y/n" Ryan mumbled as I leaned my head on his shoulder, still on his back.

"READYYYY" Leondre yelled as he jumped down the stairs sounding like an elephant. "hey, Ryan y/n's mine" Leondre pouted as we laughed heading out the door.

"Well she's mine now" Ryan teased and ran off down the footpath in the direction to the park at the end of the road.

When we finally got there Ryan set me down to get his breath back and I waited for the others to catch up.

"Someone push me?" I ran over and sat on the swings waiting like a 4 year old for someone to push me.

"Push yourself" Charlie shouted as he climbed up the slide. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Joeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy, will you push me?"

"Leo, she's your girlfriend."

"Fine" Leo came over and looked down at me sitting on the swing.

"Hi," I said as I smiled up at him. "push me?" He smiled his cheeky smile down at me and kissed my forehead going around behind me to push me.

"Hold on tight, princess" he whispered in my ear. shivers ran down my spine as I grabbed onto the chains and he started gently pushing me high on the swings. once I was high enough and could keep going he got on the swing beside me and started swinging at the same height and speed as my swing.

"Grab my hand" he said to me as we were swinging beside each other.

I looked at him scared. "what if I fall off?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"C'mon" he held out his hand and I quickly grabbed onto it.

Charlie ran over with his phone and started taking pictures is us swinging together, I couldn't help but smile.

"Guys, it's getting late I think we should head back. maybe order pizza?" Joey came over with Ryan trailing closely behind him.

"PIZZA" Leo and I screamed at the same time as we jumped off of the swings and landed on the ground side by side, hands still locked together. we looked at each other and smirked thinking the same thing. we looked at the other boys and ran past them shouting a quick "race ya" as we sprinted off down the street towards Blairs house.