11

"Don't goooooo"
"I have to"
"Please dont"
"Sorry bubs" I chuckled tapping Leo on the cheek gently as he pouted.
"Can I come with you?"
"Nope. I've got to go home, Leo. I'll see you tomorrow"
"Why can't I come?"
"You've been stuck with me for days now, I'm sure you need a break"
"Bu-but I'll miss my lickle pwincess" he pouted again as if he was about to cry.
"FaceTime me later, ok? I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow" I hugged him tight around his neck before slowly letting go to start my journey home in the cold weather.
"I love you" he said as he kissed my lips gently.
"You're acting like you'll never see me again" I laughed as I slipped on my shoes.
he chuckled and sighed "I just don't like being apart, it won't be the same and I'll miss you"
"I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled as I closed the door behind me and started my walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*beep, beep, beep*

I paused netflix and grabbed my phone.

* Leo😋 is wanting to FaceTime *
Popped up ok my screen. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair as I was waiting for the phones to connect.

"Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyy baby" Leo was grinning widely through the screen like a kid in a toy store.
"Hi" I smiled and waved a little
"I miss you" his smile slowly disappeared
"You seen me about 3 hours ago, leo" I giggled looking at the time.
"I know, it's so long. Why did you have to go?"
"Because I have to come home sometimes too"
"Will you come over tomorrow then and stay a few days? It's summer so it's not like we have school" he looked so hopeful as he stared through the screen. I chewed my lip and thought about it. Well I have nothing to do anyway, I might as well.
"God, y/n, don't bite your lip please. I miss your lips"
I giggled and replied "ok, I'll see you tomorrow then"
"YES" his hands shot up like me was praising.
"Ok, I'm tired now. Ill come over tomorrow morning"
"Night princess, love you"
I smiled as I waved a bye, yawned and whispered a quiet "love you too" then the connection wernt off as I pressed end call and Leo's grinning face disappeared off of my phone screen.

I turned off the movie I had been previously watching, turned off the lights and went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this isn't the best, I didn't really know what to write