7

Ok so I'm going to upload a few more parts and see if anyone else takes an interest or if I get any ideas for what could happen
-----------------------------------------------
Leondre fell back asleep again soon after so I decided to get up and get something to eat. I slowly wiggled out of Leondres grip and crept off of the bed pausing every few seconds as Leondre moved around a bit. I lifted one of his hoodies and pulled it over my head, it was baggy on me and smelt of him. Perfect. I smiled at the smell of the hoodie as I walked down the stairs to find Charlie lying along one of the sofas in the living room.

"Hey, y/n, decided to get up I see"

"Yeah, well, I was hungry and Leondre fell asleep again so I came down to see what you're doing"

"God, you're always hungry. How the hell are you not fat?!"

I lightly laughed as I said a quick "dunno" and skipped into the kitchen to find something to eat.

"YO LENEHAN, WHERE DOES WELSHIE KEEP HIS NUTELLA SUPPLY?" I shouted out

"He doesn't tell me, you'll have to search through the cupboards" Charlie walked into the room leaving his dirty dishes in the sink.

"Ugh, but I'm too small to see in the top ones!"

Charlie laughed as he went back to watch tv.

"I HEARD SOMEONE WANTS MY NUTELLA" oh great. Here he comes.

"No...nobody mentioned Nutella. Charlie, did you hear anyone say Nutella? I sure didn't. Nope. You're hearing things, Leo"

"Oh, really? I'm hearing things, am I?" He slowly backed me up to the corner of the counter so I was trapped.

"Mhmm, you are" I said as I studied for a way around him.

He slowly leant over and put his hands on my hips, pulling me close to him and whispering in my ear. "shame, I would've shared with you" he let out a light giggle sending shivers down my spine. he kissed along my neck, along my jawline and to my lips.

"EW. KEEP YOUR KISSING AWAY FROM MY INNOCENT EYES, CHILDREN"

Leondre pulled away and put his head into the crook of my neck and giggled again at what Charlie said. I put my arms around Leondres neck and we stood there, just hugging, for a while

"I see you found my hoodie then" he mumbled against my neck.

"Maybe.."