before you read *important*

Hello my beautiful readers! ❤️

After so many requests, here it is!

I would like to thank you all so much for your support and all the feedback I have received with the other books!

This is a new book about the books & Netflix Original Series: BRIDGERTON.

I know I have already written a book about Bridgerton (aka: [1] The Princess Royal & [2] The Duchess of Kent and Strathearn)

BUT!

This book is different from those others because it is officially and uniquely about THE VISCOUNT, LORD ANTHONY BRIDGERTON and his feelings/life/conflict/love/friendship/relationship with CHARLOTTE.

She will not be "The Princess Royal" or "The Duchess of Kent and Strathearn" to avoid any further confusion.

So, I have given this book's 'Charlotte' the title of 'The Queen Dowager of Württemberg', a title she once had in her real-life-story.

Those other books will have NOTHING to do with this one's story.

It is a new story.

It is a new love.

It is a new beginning.

The CAST part.1 of this book will be revealed on October 1 in honor of the birthday of the beautiful, iconic and much admired JULIE ANDREWS. aka: the voice of Lady Whistledown.

This book will have more characters, more stories, and much more history regarding the monarchy and regency era of 1800s. Without losing the essence of the 'Bridgerton' story, of course.

And to all those who are fluent or know a bit of German: YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Any theories of how this story will be?

SAVE THE DATE!
10. 1. 2021