7

Meadows Outfit

Hopes Outfit

Meadows POV:

Meadows POV:

Mom, dad, Elijah, and Kol went home. Their trying to find answers as to how this is possible. Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, and Bree went hunting, and Carlisle is in his office getting things set for Bella.

"Calm down Meadow, you're gonna create a hole in the floor," Hope sighs grabbing my hand.

"It's just, everything is changing. This baby is part vampire part human, and I mean we both know that doesn't make it some evil creature, but what if the pack thinks it's a threat? What if the volturi find out..." I rant losing my breath and starting to hyperventilate.

Hope immediately wraps her arms around me and I burry my face in her neck. She pulls back quickly with a confused look. "Have you gained weight?" She asked looking concerned.

"That's rude, but no I shouldn't have. You know I'm a work out freak," I scoff.

She grabs my hand and drags me to the bathroom. When we get inside she locks the bathroom door and pulls me to the mirror. She lifts up my shirt to show a decent sized bump on my stomach.

"Did you and Jasper...." She starts but I cut her off.

"Yes, but he's a vampire he shouldn't....but Bella's pregnant and Edwards....you don't think...?" I trail off putting a hand over my bump.

"Let's see," she sighs crouching down and placing a hand over my stomach. I place my hand on hers and nod. We both listen very closely. The sound of a faint heartbeat rings out, and it's immediately music to my ears.

"Rebekah, Freya, Davina, Elena, Carlisle!" Hope screams throwing the door open as we run to find them.

"What's wrong?" Rebekah asks as she holds my hand and we sit on the couch. Davina enters and sits with me as Elena, Freya, and Carlisle sit down across from us.

"I'm pregnant," I admit earning gasps from everyone.

"This is amazing," Rebekah smiles pulling me into a hug.