12

Meadows Outfit

Hopes Outfit

Brees Outfit

Brees Outfit

Stefanies Outfit

Stefanies Outfit

The Twins Outfit

The Twins Outfit

Meadows POV:

Meadow sat on the couch bouncing Rosie on her lap as she sighed. She hadn't been able to feed in weeks and nether had the rest of the Cullens.

The pack had been circling the house trying to kill Bella and the baby she was carrying. Ever since the pack started trying to starve them out everyone's mood changed, as to be expected.

Jacob was always there doing patrols around the house, Seth would join him, No one had left Bellas side, and everyone was hungry.

Meadow wanted to be able to go and get food for the family, but lately Rosie had been attached to her and would cry every time Meadow tried to put her down. Henry was attached to Bree and his twin sister meaning lots of family time.

"Did your back hurt this much?" Bella asked as she readjusted herself on the couch.

"Not really, it hurt a little but not as much as yours does apparently," Meadow sighed putting a hand on Bella's stomach. She concentrated really hard and with in a few seconds she could see the baby. The baby was going to be born at any time and was moving more than usual. "We need to move Bella to the place Carlisle set up," Meadow said looking up at the Cullens.

"Are they ok?" Bella asked slightly panicked as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"Yes! Yeah! They're perfect, they're just going to be here sooner than we thought," Meadow said with a small smile making Bella smile.

"Ok, let's get you up," Rosalie said as her and Stefanie went to help. Hope grabbed Henry from Bree so she could keep her healing hands on Bella. At first Henry started to cry but then he saw it was Hope and he wrapped his little arms around her neck with a smile.

As soon as Bella stood up she screamed in pain as a sickening snap was heard. Bree immediately touched her spine and started to heal it. Edward raced forward and picking Bella up.

"Bring her to my office," Carlisle spoke as he headed that way. Edward followed and everyone sat down in wait for the new arrival.

Time Skip

Most people had dispersed from the living room. Jacob was in the room with Edward, Carlisle, and Bree. He wanted to be there for Bella but from the sounds of it, things weren't going as expected.

Rosalie was waiting right outside the room, Emmett and Alice were on the other side of the house avoiding the smell of blood and the Whitlock family sat in the living.

"Rosie, can daddy hold you?" Jasper asked the little girl. She giggled and reached towards her father who happily picked her up. "That's my little princess," he chuckled bouncing the little girl.

"Can I hold my boy, please" Meadow smiled as she grabbed him from Hopes lap. He smiled happily and clapped his hands.

"So where do y'all plan on moving?" Hope asked as she smiled towards her twin sister.

"I don't know, California or New York I haven't decided yet," Meadow shrugged.

"Where ever you pick I'm sure it'll be perfect, once we figure out the sun issue," Jasper smiled.
_____________________________________

So this is the last chapter of Breaking Dawn 1! Mostly because I can't think of another way to end it. Anyways Breaking Dawn Two is on the way!🥰