14

"Damn!" Emmett laughs along with the rest of our family.

"No one messes with my family," I giggle. I walk over to Bree and crouch down beside her. "I made a promise and I plan to keep it, but it's your decision on whether or not you stay with us," I tell her gently. I stand up and Jasper smiles at me before smiling at Bree and offering a hand to her.

Bree looks between both of us before launching herself at us and hugging us around the waist. I giggle and Jasper chuckles before we wrap our arms around our new adopted daughter. What? It's just a matter of paperwork, and that's gonna happen soon.

"Well it looks like we're aunties," Stephanie laughs looking between Hope, Alice, Rosalie, and Bella who laugh.

"We get to be grandparents!" Esme squeals jumping up and down as Carlisle just smiles down at her and the rest of the Cullens laugh.

"Now theres just the matter of what her last name is going to be," Jasper chuckles. I raise an eyebrow, her last name is gonna be Mikaelson. "I'm thinking Bree Hale Whitlock Mikaelson," he says.

Bree scrunchies up her face in distaste and I laugh. "Nope, I wanna keep my middle name," she smiled politely.

"What's your middle name?" Jasper asks placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Lilac," she smiles proudly. I look to Hope and she smiles back at me. We both know that face. It's the same face we make when we say our last name.

"So, who's your middle name after," Hope asks.

"Her great great grandmother," Edward smiles obviously reading her mind. She looks at him mouth dropped in amazement. "Yes I can read minds," he smirks and her eyes light up in amazement.

"That's so cool!" She squeals making the rest of us chuckle. She suddenly turns very serious and I notice her eyes land on Bellas bleeding wrist. "Aww Bella your hurt," she says in concern. Edward looks a little on edge as Bree continues to stare at Bellas bleeding wrist. I start to notice a flash of yellow light in Brees eyes and a flash of light consumes Bellas wrist. When the light vanishes Bellas wrist looks perfectly fine not even a scare to say she was injured. "How'd I do that?" Bree asks a little freaked out.

"You have a gift sweet heart," Alice coos.

"I'm gonna take her on a hunt, you know get my new niece use to the animal diet," Rosalie coos coming over and taking Brees hand.

"I'll come to," Emmett says walking over.

"Bree that's your aunt Rosalie and uncle Emmett," I smile and she nods in understanding.

"So what kind of hunt are you in the mood food?" Rosalie asks.

"Can we try a bear?" Bree asks excited. Emmett jumps up and down in excitement.

"I like this kid! Come on let's race," he cheers playfully before they all speed away making the rest of us giggle.

"I'll meet you all back at the Cullen house, I've still gotta go take care of Jacob," I say and everyone nods in understanding.

"Can I come please?" Bellas asks.

"Of course," I smile and she smiles back before exchanging goodbyes with Edward.

"Be careful," Jasper says grabbing my waist and pulling me back into him.

"I will I promise," I giggle as he kisses the base of my neck.

"Do you know what time you'll be back?" He asks mumbling into my hair and tightening his grip around my waist.

"Maybe about nine, of you want we can go hunting after," I offer. He hums in response. I turn and peck him on the lips and turning to Bella. "You ready?" I ask and she nods. I pick her up and she's gasps in surprise making me roll my eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asks shakily.

"Trust me this is way faster than a car and the longer we're here the longer he is in pain," I state before running off at top speed.