2

I wake up to the sound of someone walking around my room.

A normal person would have been startled or maybe they would have attacked immediately. Not me though because to me this is normal.

"You know it's weird to just be in someone's room when they're asleep," I giggle not bothering move from my spot.

"Well did you know it's rude not to call your family to let them know your ok when you move to a new place," the feminine voice replies back with an obvious smirk in her voice.

I use my vampire speed to grab her throat and pin her against the wall my bright inhumanly green eyes shining and my fangs extended. They push and suddenly they have their hand around my throat and I'm pinned against the wall. "Your not as strong as I remember," she laughs. I smirk and raise my leg before kicking her straight in the center of her chest sending flying onto my bed and slamming against the headboard but not hard enough to break it. "Or maybe you are," she groans rubbing her chest.

I smirk and let my eyes turn a misty red. I let the red mist of power swirl around my hands before pushing her up against the wall. "Yeah, and I just so happy to have stronger magic," I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, put me down," she laughs. I drop her and she immediately runs and gives me hug. "I missed you," she sighs burying her face in my neck.

"You always have been the more emotional twin," I joke and hug her back just as tightly.

"Shut up, now tell me why you're in forks," Hope laughs before pulling away.

We sit on my bed and I can't help but I smile. "You remember dads friend Carlisle?" I ask holding both of her hands in mine.

"Yeah of course," she giggles and I look into her mind and watch the only memory we share of Carlisle.

꧁flashback꧂

"They're gorgeous Niklaus," a blonde man with very pale skin, golden hair, and amber eyes says smiling down at five year old Hope and I.

"Your extremely pale mister, do you hate the sun?" I ask poking his arm. I hear him laugh along with the rest of our family and his wife Esme.

"Meadow! Don't be rude," Hope scolds me.

"I'm not being rude! I just wanna know, he looks like Davina before she spray tans," I giggle and so does the rest of our family including Davina.

Carlisle picks me and sits me on his hip as Esme does the same with Hope. "We're vampires sweet heart," Esme smiles at me.

"Well I can make you a daylight so you can tan!" I exclaim extremely excited to use my magic to help him.

"We are a different species of vampires our little flowers," Carlisle smiles down at me.

"Hey, Hope you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask looking over to my twin in Esme's arms.

"I always am," she giggles .

"Daddy we are gonna borrow your friends for a little bit!" We exclaim together.

"What for my little princesses?" He asks with a smirk.

"We has lots of questions," we giggle. We jump out of the Cullens arms and grab their hands before dragging them too or rooms to 'interrogate' them.

Flashback Over꧂

"They were amazing, that still doesn't answer my question," she raises an eyebrow before crossing her arms.

"Well a friend of mine found that someone is forming an army to destroy the Cullens," I sigh turning my face to a very serious expression.

"Why would anyone want to hurt the Cullens?" She ponders standing up.

"I don't know but I want to find out," I answer the best I can.

"Does dad know about this?" She asks sitting back down next to me.

"Yeah, I told him I was coming and why. He agreed to let me help and I filled Stephanie in last night about why we are here and she has agreed to help," I nod already knowing she wanted to know about Stephanie.

"I'm gonna help, and I don't care if you disagree ok because..." she starts but I cut her off.

"I agree, I'm gonna need help. This is the first time dad has left me in charge of helping someone in our family and I don't wanna mess up. You and I both know that one of dads biggest downfalls was never asking for help. I don't wanna be like that, I need as much help as your willing to give," I smile at her and she smiles back.

"So what's the first stage of the plan?" She asks with a smirk.

"We're gonna go to a party," I smirk and she smirks back at me.

"Well we might as well look hot while we're at it," Stephanie says leaning against the door frame of my room.