8

Everyone takes turns sparring with Jasper, or pairing off against each other. They're all blurs to human eyes but to Hope, Stephanie, and I it's very clear and entertaining.

Jasper and I spar, he launch's towards me but I dodge with my hands behind my back. He smirks at me and goes to lunge again I do a cartwheel behind. "Well now you're showing off," he chuckles. I shrug and smirk back. Of course I'm just showing off if I wanted to win he would already be on the ground. He lunges again and I twist behind him. I can tell he is very confused by the amused looks everyone is giving him. He turns around fast but I'm faster and remain behind him. He turns again but this time I jump into a tree. He looks back and forth a few times not seeing me. I jump down straight onto his back. I gently kiss his neck where I could have bitten him.

"Gotchya," I whisper before hopping of as he smirks at me before shaking his head with a chuckle and continuing to train.

Edward and Carlisle attack one another, but Edward can read Carlisle's mind which gives him the advantage. He twirls beyond Carlisle's grasp, then slams into him delivering a vicious body blow.

"Focus on speed, agility, keep your opponent off guard..." Jasper lectures. The wolves rise or pace, watching intently, itching to get into the training but holding back. "Use their momentum against them" he says walking back and forth.

"We're done for the day," Edward says emotionless as he interrupts Bella and Jacobs one sided conversation. Jacob eyes him before then returning to his pack as they retreat into the woods.

After everyone starts to leave I notice Hope speed off probably following the grey wolf some where. "You ok?" Stephanie asks appearing beside me.

"Of course what about you?" I ask nudging her.

"I will be peaches, it's not gonna be easy leaving behind the player life. All the poor women and men that will never be loved by me, but I can do it for Alice," she says looking at the pixie vampire like a love dazed puppy.

"Go talk to her I'm gonna wait for a little to talk to Jasper," I reassure and nudge her towards Alice.

As I'm waiting I notice Jasper staring at me and I listen as he tells Bella his story. I would have been jealous if he told her before me. Which is irrational because she has known him longer but we can blame that on the whole mate bond thing. Like I said I would have been mad but the fact he was making eye contact with me the whole time let's me know that he wanted me to know.

When he gets done the rest of the family leave till it's just me and him.

"I see you stuck around," He smirks at me.

"Well I figured it was about time we had a chat," I say grabbing his hand and starting to walk further into the forest.