10

Meadows POV:

Meadows POV:

"I'm here!" Jasper shouted as he ran into the room with Carlisle. He immediately ran to Meadows side grabbing her hand. She tried to smile to him but ended up screaming in agony. The house shook, pictures on the walls spun, furniture was levitating, and the fire place lit.

"Ok, let's see where you're at," Carlisle smiled as he took Elenas spot. Elena went outside and waited with the rest of the family.

"How is she?" Hope asked running in and grabbing Meadows other hand.

"Meadow, you need to push now," Carlisle said seriously.

She did as she was told screaming in agony. She broke Hopes hand and Jaspers could be heard starting to shatter. Carlisle motioned for her to do it again and so she did. She threw her head back screaming and they could hear as every faucet in the house turned on.

"I can't do this!" She cried looking up at Hope.

"Yes you can! You're Meadow Mikaelson, you can do anything. Just a few moments of pain for an eternity of happiness," Hope encouraged. Meadow smiled and nodded before pushing again.

She kept going until she heard the sound of a cry. She looked up with a smile at the same time as Jasper.

"Congratulations Jasper and Meadow, you have a son," Carlisle smiled as he wrapped the little boy in a blanket.

Meadow giggled a little bit as Carlisle placed him into her arms. "Hey there little guy," she smiled with a tears flowing down her face.

"He looks like me," Jasper smiled as he rubbed the babies head. Meadow smiled down at her little boy before kissing him on the head.

There little moments however was ruined as Meadow winced before screaming. Jasper immediately grabbed their son from her arms before looking to Carlisle.

"There's another one," Carlisle told them.

"What?" They questioned at the same time with wide eyes. They didn't get a response as Meadow screamed out in pain again.

The baby boy began to cry at the sounds his mother was making. Jasper looked between his wife giving birth to their next child and his newborn son not knowing what to do. "I've got him Jasper, stay with Meadow," Hope spoke up going over to him. Jasper looked at her hesitantly before nodding his head. She took the baby and left to get him properly cleaned off.

"You're doing well baby," Hayley cooed wiping her daughters head as she screamed.

"I swear to god I'm never having sex again!" Meadow screamed. The three people in the room wanted to laugh but didn't.

"Almost ther," Carlisle encouraged. Meadow screamed out in again and buried her face in Jaspers shoulder as he held her hand tightly. She screamed once more before it was drowned out by the cry of a new born baby. Carlisle smiled as he wrapped it up and Jasper, Meadow, and Hayley looked on with small smiles. He placed the baby in Meadows arms with a wide smile. "Congratulations you have another daughter," he smiled.

"Hey there sweetheart," Meadow cooed with a chuckle. She was sweaty and tired but nothing could replace the joy she felt.

Time Skip

Meadow laid in Carlisle and Esmes bed holding her twins as Jasper sat with her. Carlisle had insisted that she stay there for awhile since she had just given birth to twins, and since his room was the comfiest he gave it up immediately.

The couple were just smiling and cooing down to their beautiful twins. They had a small amount of blonde hair on their heads, and amber eyes like Jaspers. They didn't know how it was possible, but then again they were a vampire and a tribrid.

There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Rosalie with the entire family. "Hey guys, come on in," Jasper smiled as he waved them all in.

Everyone walked in with smiles as they crowded around the bed to get closer to the new members of the family. One thing they all noticed was that the boy was the spitting image of Jasper. The girl looked like a good mix. They both were extremely pale with blonde hair and were definitely to beautiful to be human.

"What are their names?" Bella asked sitting down on the end of the bed.

"Well I wanted something simple," Jasper smirked.

"And I wanted something unique," Meadow giggled.

"So we compromised," they both smiled.

"So, I would like to introduce you to our son Henrick Alister Whitlock, Henry for short," Meadow smiled looking over to Bree who bounced in joy. Meadows uncle Elijah and Father looked extremely happy knowing that she had named her first born son after their lost little brother. Alice was bouncing with Bree knowing that the couple picked out a more masculine version of her name for their son.

"And I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Rosabella Stefanie Hope Whitlock, Rosa or Rosie for short," Jasper smiled looking down at their daughter.

"Aww!" Hope cooed loudly as she moved closer to the twins.

"Can I hold one?" Hayley asked looking down at her new grandchildren.

"Me too," Esme said happily looking down at them.

Meadow smiled sleepily and nodded. She handed Hayley Henry, and handed Rosabella to Esmee. They went on for awhile each family member getting to hold the babies.

Hope eventually shooed them all away knowing that her little sister needed sleep. Bree curled up on the bed with Meadow and snuggled with her mom, Jasper was on the other side of Meadow doing the same, as the twins laid sleeping in there makeshift bassinet.
___________________________

What did you guys think of the babies names?

What supernatural creature the twins are?