3

Meadows POV:

The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous. Alice really is good at what she does. My family is walking around talking with the other guests and Jasper is walking around with Alice and Stephanie making sure everything is going according to plan. I notice Hope moping and Bree comforting her.

"Care to share?" I ask playfully picking my daughter up and sitting on her seat with her on my lap.

"I'm trying to get her to go talk to Paul," Bree sighs.

"If he isn't happy with me, there is nothing I can do about it," she mopes.

"Well you could always...I don't know...go talk to him," I suggest playfully. I notice Paul walking towards us but Hope doesn't see him because she is facing me.

"He already hates me, and I don't wanna say the wrong thing," she sighs.

"Well, you'll have your answer in one.." I start.

"2" Bree continues.

"3" we say together before running off hand in hand.

We find Jasper speaking with my dad and when we get to them we are still laughing our asses off. We try to run past them but Jasper wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me straight back into him and dad grabs Bree hugging her back into him.

"So, what are my two little angels doing?" Jasper asks before play biting my neck making me giggle as dad tickles Bree.

"We may have set aunt Hope up so she has to talk to her mate," Bree giggles as dad continues to tickle her.

"Well aren't you an evil genius," he laughs as she squirms and squeals. People look over but they just smile and return to there previous conversations.

"Grandpa stop it!" She squeals. Jasper and I watch and smile at the two who have in a short amount of time have grown extremely close.

"Come on, let go bother Elijah," Dad laughs as she tries to drag him over to Elijah.

"Hmm, I can't wait for our wedding," Jasper mumbles before kissing my head.

"Let's just hope for no drama," I sigh. I have a feeling that there will be lots of drama soon and I can't shake it. Our family has agreed that after Bella and Edwards honeymoon, it's going to be all about Jasper and I. Am I selfish for wishing that we could hurry it along so I can have my happily ever after?

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Emmett over the microphone.

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while," he jokes. I can't help but giggle and Jasper lightly squeezes me making me laugh a little more. Next is some girl named Jessica.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team," Jessica says jokingly. She sounds very jealous, but she has a boyfriend though so why? Wait are they dating? I'm confused, cause they act like it sometimes but constantly drool over other people? "I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council," Jessica continues before its Charlie's turn.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth. And I know how to use a gun," Charlie threatens and I giggle a little.

"He really doesn't like Edward," I giggle and turn my head to look up at Jasper.

"Not even a tiny bit," he mumbles smiling before turning me back around and burying his face into my collar bone and kissing it gently before we start paying attention to the speeches again.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags," Alice jokes before Renee goes up and sings some good awful song.

"I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever," Esme smiles lovingly. Then it's my turn.

"Hello, my name is Meadow Mikaelson and I have probably known Bella the shortest amount of time of anyone here. If we are being completely honest, I did not like Bella at all when I first meet her," I joke and everyone laughs and Jasper shakes his head at me laughing.

"I didn't like you much ether," Bella comments with a smile making more people laugh.

"I think the moment we started to get along is when we argued over our favorite books," I giggle and she laughs shaking her head at me. "That's when we started to actually become friends. We've only known each for a few months and in those few months I learned how absolutely you two are in love with each other. I honestly could never ask for a better sister in law," I smile and Bella has a tear in her eye.

She gets up and hugs me and I hug her close to me. "I can't wait to spend eternity with my new best friend," I smile and she smiles again before hugging me and returning to her seat. I walk over and tuck myself under Jaspers arm who laughs a little before kissing my temple.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever," Edward says making everyone smile.

"Did I mention I can't wait to marry you," Jasper whispers in my ear making me giggle again.

"Hmm, soon, you are the sun and stars of my life," I smile up at him. Bree runs over and hugs us. She looks up at me and I brush her hair out of her face. "And you are the moon of my life,"