5

"Who are you?" Jacob growls and everyone seems to be on edge.

"We're a friend of Carlisles and Esme's," I state emotionless. I notice Jasper staring at me and I can feel my heartbeat pick up. So it seems he has already noticed the mate bond.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you," he says looking at us very confused.

"And here we though we were your little flowers," I pout playfully. I start to smile when recognition comes across their faces and Edward smiles obviously seeing inside Carlisles mind.

They both run and engulf Hope and I into a hug. "My how you've grown," Esme says pulling away and examining us.

"Well aunt Esme thats because the last time you saw us we were five. Although we have officially stopped aging," I giggle and she hugs us again.

"Not that I'm not happy you're here but why are you here?" Carlisle smiling warmly at us.

"One of our friends was in Seattle they heard someone was making a move against you," Hope answers seriously.

"I asked around got as much intel as I could. It's all being run by a woman named Victoria. I believe you've had issues with her in the past. She wants Bella dead. I'm not gonna allow that to happen," I say matter of factly.

"Why do you wanna help?" Jacob growls. Oh my patience is really running thin right now. I can feel the power of hollow wanting to be used but I push it down a little. Not enough though because the red mist still consumes my hands.

"Meadow are you ok?" Carlisle asks putting a hand on my shoulder. "Niklaus told me about the hollow," he states.

"I'm fine, my patience is just a little thin today," I say pushing the hollow down further until the mist has disappeared.

"I'm helping because in my family we have a promise. Always and Forever. Carlisle and Esme are our family which makes every Cullen our family and every Cullens mate our family. The Mikaelsons are loyal to Carlisle and his family just as we know he is to us. Now I've had a very emotional day and I don't need some shapeshifter with half a brain questioning me right now," I growl and I can feel my eyes start to change. "Hope you can fill them in, I need to go back to the house," I don't wait for a response before I start vamp running home.

Hopes POV:

When Meadow disappears all eyes turn to me. "This is the first thing dad has trusted her with since she took on the hollow alone, it's extremely important to her," I clarify.

"What's the hollow?" Jacob asks arms crossed.

"It's kind of like a demon. A very strong ancient witch. It wanted me because of a stupid curse that I don't feel like explaining right now. When I absorbed it, it started killing me from the inside out. Dad got witches to transfer the hollow into him. He and Uncle Elijah were going to kill themselves to kill the hollow. Meadow showed up and snapped their necks and transferred it into herself to save them. Some how she manages to keep control over it. It isn't hurting her but the more emotional she is the harder it is for her to control all of that power," I explain and I feel Stephanie put her hand on my shoulder.

"What did she mean she's had an emotional day?" Esme asks concerned.

"Jaspers her mate," I state bluntly. They all look like deer in headlights especially Jasper. It takes a second before Emmet and Edward start nudging him and teasing.

"Is she not happy with me?" He asks sounding almost sad.

"No, my mind is linked with hers and trust me she is very happy with you. We're tribrids which means having a mate is very different for us. The thing is any order you give her she has to follow, almost like compulsion. Her entire being wants nothing more than to make you happy. That's hard for her because she hates following rules and orders. In fact the only person who can give her orders is our father and there is an 80% chance she won't follow them. Now she has this overwhelming need to protect you and make you happy and wither she will admit it or not she's terrified of rejection and the idea of not being in control," I explain and everyone looks at me wide eyed.

"So it's like imprinting but to the extreme?" Embry asks.

"Kind of like times 100. Like, when Jacob was being aggressive towards one of you Stephanie and I had to stop her from trying to rip his throat out just because it made Jasper uncomfortable," I explain and laugh at my twins expense. Until I feel a gush of wind hits me. I turn my head to see a very unimpressed Meadow. "Ohh...heeeyyy sissy, I thought you were going home," I smile innocently.

"Stephanie has the keys and I don't feel like breaking the windows," she replies emotionless. Oh shit she's pissed.

"So you heard me explain the whole tribrid mate thing?" I ask giggling anxiously. She nods and looks at her nails. "Are you mad that I explained all of that to your mate before you could?" I ask trying to seem even more innocent.

"Nope, not at all," she replies sarcastically she continues to look at her nails.

"Can I have a head start please?" I ask. She shrugs and I immediately start running.

Meadows POV:

"You two really haven't changed at all have you?" Esme giggles.

"Well Meadow I'm gonna go help Hope hide, so you know she has a chance," Stephanie says before running.

"So when were you gonna tell me you are mated to my son," Carlisle asks with a teasing smirk. I can feel the mate bond trying to pull me towards Jasper since I'm actively trying to ignore him at the moment.

"When I finished what I came here to do," I reply emotionless.

"So why are your sister and friend running from you?" Emmet asks. I turn to look at him and my eyes immediately find Jaspers but I turn to look at Emmet trying to focus.

"Nothing good ever comes from to many people knowing your business. Being private and low-key is the best way to be. Right now while I'm helping you guys kill this Victoria chick I don't want anyone to know I have a weakness. I gotta go but call me when you decide to train with the wolves," I say directing my last statement to Carlisle before vamp speeding away.