Chapter 1 - New Home

It was a bright and sunny day! Y/N was opening the curtains to their shiny new home for the very first time. They were excited! Time to get a new job and make new friends. She got dresses, ate breakfast and brushed her teeth. She didn't need to do makeup or brush her hair she was so pretty already! She opened her bedroom door and walked down the stairs. Today was going to be a good day. The sun was shining and the grass was green. Yay. 

She opened the front door and took a step outside. They took a deep breath and inhaled the polluted city air. Then she realised they needed to shit. Desperately. She rushed back inside a suck onto the toilet. She relived herself and took a deep breath. No accidents this time. She needed to start remembering to shit in the mornings. 

Distaster over, she went back outside locked the door and wandered down the busy smelly city road on the lookout for new city friends. Then she remembered she hadn't put on deodorant and smelt like rotting cabbage and dead fish. How was Y/N going to make new city friends if they smelt like dead fish a rotting cabbage. She rushed back into the house and freshened up. She really must remember her deodorant or she'll smell like rotting cabbage and dead fish.

Today was not going well.

Chapter written by Stalker Fan