Part 7 - your mums a nonce

Y/N woke up realising the mayor had boobed in her face. She screamed and strutted back to her house in her little red dress seeking the safety of her own bath tub. When she arrived home she saw the police at the door. They were going to stab her and nick her boobs. The feds looked like they were dogs. They were hairy and smelt like toad however they had fluffy  unicorn horns surgically welded to their skulls. They flown in from Paris in order to finger the Mayor.

"What are you doing at my house?" Y/N screeched. She ran inside locked the door and they left. She ran and had a shower because she smelt like boob. She decided she would stay inside and observe her neighbours since they were all weird. She spotted a lovely man sweeping the streets. He looked very neutral so she decided to scream at said man "HI CLEANING MAN" he turned his head ti look at the naked woman in the windows "errrr hi? and it's John I'm not a cleaning man I'm a janitor." He walked down the street picking up rubbish like a cleaning man not a dumb janitor. Ugh why is everyone so fucking boring. Except Janitor John. He is a pussy slay queen. Slay for him. Y/N then had an awesome blouseome fabulous fantastic idea. If she could convince Janitor John to clean for mayor mummy yummy Pauline, she was 1000000% more likely to sleep with her lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots.

She decided to run outside in her work uniform because it appears she was that hungover she slept into the Sunday and ran away from mayor Pauline early that Monday morning. "BESTIE JOHN WAIT UP" she ran after him so fast she almost had a brain constipation. "What do you want miss girl?" He said trying to leave "please John I love you clean mayor Pauline's office she will more likely get with me and suck my juicy toes like Luca Bish who sells fish". He sighed but "sure I'll do it only if you don't talk to me unless I'm on your road okay? She was so happy she became unconstipated and shit herself all over the road where bestie John had just cleaned. She needed help so she ran away to work.

Chapter written by Stan and Stalker Fan
I don't even know what this is but it exists so ...