Chapter 8 - sloppy tits

Mayor Pauline awoke to find that her yummy mummy Y/N had gone poof. She was so upset she decided to eat raw hallelujah (that's some food imagine it in your own perspective something🍒🍑🍆 related) she wallowed in self pity and realised it was Monday morning. Why did this city have to be so ugly on a Monday but it's not that much of a mess unless daisy was here to put pretty ribbons everywhere. Enough of the mess she was creating in her mind she ran off to work in her new 2 piece silver sparkly suit.

When the flaming hot Chiquita arrived at work she saw a slaying pussy Queen moping the floor. 'Oiiii' she bellowed "get out of my office"
"I'm just here to clean Mrs Mummy Mayor. I'm Janitor John"
"Well 'Janitor John' if that really is your name, you need to be tested." He stared at her confused. She whipped out a cabbage from between her buttocks cheeks and some purple food die and razor blades from her hair and handed them to the confused Janitor John. He took them and cut of a cabbage leaf and died it purple "YOU FUCKING IDIOT" the mayor yelled "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE THE WHOLE THING ORANGE AND CARVE IT INTO THE SHAPE OF A HORSE RIDING UNICORN" "but the food die is purple." Janitor John replied, surprisingly calm since he was talking to a serial killer. She lunged forwards and pushed him backwards out of the window. She heard a loud crash as he landed on top of that fugly slut peach. She closed her eyes as 'deja vu' by Olivia Rodrigo started blasting in her brain.

Written by Stan and stalker fan